Doberman Chat is NOT for sale

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
After so many inquiries from big entities over the years and especially lately, I will say this site will never be sold and we'll always keep it privately owned. I will not reply to or acknowledge the emails so to any of you large site buyers, do not try to even contact me.

I'm only putting this out here so when you're perusing this site hoping to offer a lot of money to turn it into an advertising mecca, you will think again when it's never going to happen.

A big thank you goes out to all of our good members and the staff for your contributions in both discussions, moderation and monetary help to keep our friendly, privately owned site thriving. :thumbsup:

This site is ears and tails, barks and wags above any other Doberman site! Tons of respect and thanks to Jan, all the Admins, the members who willingly and happily share their knowledge, and the people who spread their love and passion for Dobes everywhere they go! I LOVE Doberman Chat!!! :ty::ty::ty::ty:

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Much appreciation for all the hard work that running this site must be at times. So lovely to have no popups and ads all the time, and a forum that is from the heart! :love::love::love: :ty:

DCF, I've said it before, is like no other place on the internet. The norm everywhere else on the web is for hostility to reign. I am not sure exactly what it is, but this place is really something special. I'd like to think it somehow magically flows from the woman at the top – Jan – whom I can attest is good people. The best. I know one Fred was a major player as well. At any rate, rock on, Jan! Way to tell 'em! We Doberman people are tenacious and not to be messed with.

Back