Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Certifiably a Doberman puppy owner.

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by NamVetJoe, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MelonJ

MelonJ Notable member

Yyyyyep!
    DeSoto gained 6.5 lbs , but I lost 7lbs his first two weeks home due to stress. Not the way I wanted to get to my goal weight. :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wow x 1
  2. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

. I feel your pain. Buddy kicked my butt too. On some level he still does, no time for this or that, play with me, pet me, where are you going cause you are never alone. He even has to help load the dishwasher. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Then he looks at dad with his head on his chest with those eyes saying I love you and your heart melts. AND the famous Doberman lean....... Who can live without it. Hey NamVetJoe, just keeping you in shape? Don't they do a great job?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

The calm before the storm
    IMG_2793.JPG IMG_2790.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  4. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

Oh look at him. He certainly is thriving! Great job NamVetJoe, you know you are doing something well and to keep on keeping on. He looks great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

The face only a Doberman lover could love
    IMG_2796.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

I love that face!!!!!!! Oh is he cute. I think he is going to be a love, those eyes we can get lost in them. Enjoy, I can see you are!

• Like Like x 1
  7. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

It’s like he is saying “If I had a little privacy perhaps things would happen a little faster”
    IMG_5755.JPG

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

I think you're right ha ha

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

Great new avatar. He looks so good!