Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Certifiably a Doberman puppy owner.

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by NamVetJoe, Sep 4, 2019.

1. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

I hate leaving Magic in his crate at home alone even for one hour so I rushed to the gym. Whats wrong with this picture

IMG_2733.JPG

• Funny Funny x 18
  2. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Funny.

Actually, you are in style....
    My girls do that on purpose.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  3. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

At least all the laces haven’t been chewed off!

My first time handling Kaiser’s morning routine on a work day, I was dressed for work but left the house wearing my indoor flip flops - with socks!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rodyboy

Rodyboy New Member

Now that is funny!

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Member

LOL - I'll be in your shoes about the first week of November!

• Like Like x 5
  6. Atingles10

Atingles10 Member

:rofl: at least you made it, that's what counts! My husband got this great idea of buying stuff for a home gym a couple years ago. Since we got Red I felt guilty too and starting using the home gym. This photo shows why my workouts seem to take longer and aren't as intense as they used to be......... Snapchat-1984527677.jpg

• Funny Funny x 8
  7. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

Looks like Red has the fireman carry perfected

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Atingles10

Atingles10 Member

I had bent over to put the weights down and he seized the opportunity to come "through" for kisses and to show me his antler :rofl: never a dull moment

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

I hope he was kind enough to keep the antler LOW

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

And kind enough to not drop it on your foot!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Atingles10

Atingles10 Member

Oh man he dropped it on my heel a couple nights ago, definitely took a couple minutes to recover:rp::furious: he just looked at me like I had 2 heads :facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

Confucius said patience is a vertue .If that is true I am the most virtuous person in Florida today. Satin surely possess Magic today

• Funny Funny x 7
  13. Rodyboy

Rodyboy New Member

Oh they are definetly a handful at Magics age. Hang on, we also forget what pups are like. Just wear him out till the magic disappears ha ha. Some days you just have to believe that this phase shall pass even though they never stop moving, crying, howling and begging. But they learn quick. Thank God.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wait til he hits the independent teenage phase. :D :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

:spit:

16. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

well my alarm went off at 5:30 AM oh my bad it was magic. Had a vet visit yesterday. It went well. He had his third distemper shot and a shot for kennel caugh. will be inrolling im puppy school next week

• Like Like x 4
  17. Rodyboy

Rodyboy New Member

Hooray for puppy school, will learn he has a job, listening to you. Let us know how it goes.

18. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Life does revolve around a Dobie pup for sure. :rofl: And guess what? It still revolves around them 2+ yrs on! :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  19. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

I hate to brag BUT Magic has the best apatite on the site. There is not a twig, mulch, leaf, paper, or for that matter anything organic or not that he does not find appetising

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

Has anyone noticed the direct correlation between a Doberman puppy gaining weight and its significant caregiver LOSING WEIGHT? I conceder myself in good shape get to the gym religiously. BUT this little guy is kicking my ass.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1