Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Buster and Babs! So Excited! So Excited! OMG OMG OMG

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by ButterflyMommy, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Is the camera ready? Batteries? SD card? Priorities here.

2. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Amen!

3. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

she better has all set up LOL and girl you know what you have to do when you are at the cargo a rea and on your way there, you better keep it up LMAO

4. ButterflyMommy

ButterflyMommy New Member

Of corse gals, I got fresh batteries, a 4 gb card and the whole kit and caboodle is already in my purse!

5. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

and your cellphone is better charged too LOL

6. ButterflyMommy

Cell phone is charged, camera already in purse, direction in my Garmin, got a tote of towels, paper towels, bottled water, baby wipes, two leashes and an extra kennel in the back seat. What else???

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

OMG I am totally freaked out ready for them to get here, the last day of wait it the worst. Little less than 14 hours to go!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

you will survive it, the worstes comes when you are at the Cargo and still have to wait LMAO

8. ButterflyMommy

Ugh that is gonna suck!

9. csmith4242

csmith4242 Notable member

Congrats have fun!!

10. ButterflyMommy

Ok they are getting put on the plane right now! Von is staying until the plane takes off.....

• Like Like x 3
  11. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Yay!!! :stars: What time are they supposed to arrive? Sounds like in the evening if you had 14 hours to go this morning.

12. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Sounds like you are feeling better!!! Can't wait for pictures....you are going to take a ton right?????

13. FredC

FredC Guest

She better. ;)

i miss them already. I made the mistake of letting myself get attached to that pair. I have no doubt they are gonna make me proud. They did fantastic and were a hit at the airport. I have no doubts they are in great hands. Everyone wanted to play with them. They were/are so brave and acted like they were on a field trip.. haha they were really enjoying the attention.

Less then 5 hours Brittany!!!!!!!! :D

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

9:45pm Est

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

We let them ride in the back seat to the airport so we could at least make sure the left nice and clean. not sure what they wil look and smell like hen they get to Brittany, Have i mentioned i miss them already? ;) those two have been on there best behavior for the last two days. I really couldnt be more proud of them.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

if they are like Aesa, they will be nice and clean when they arrive :)
    7 more hrs then they should land in Phoenix :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

How exciting! You have everything ready but...are you remembering to breathe? LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  16. ButterflyMommy

I am trying Jess LOL...I just called, they will be in at 9:37pm Phoenix time. Been keeping busy helping a friend move into her house. Got home to take a nap before the late trip tonite. So excited!!

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Oh and yes I am feeling a bit better, got to force myself, can't be sick for my babies! Thanks everyone, especially Von. You have no idea what this means to us and how excited we are. We hope to make you very proud.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Wow! The arrival time is getting close! The long wait is almost over :stars:

18. ButterflyMommy

Yeah so much for the nap LOL...just laid there thinking about my babies, so I figure I will wait here will yall hahaha.

19. FredC

FredC Guest

Ugh. Thats two hours longer then i was thinking... Damn time zones. ;)

20. ButterflyMommy

I know I know....