Buster and Babs! So Excited! So Excited! OMG OMG OMG

ButterflyMommy

I just can't help but share, got my first pic with our two babies!! So excited! The handsome black boy will be Buster and the gorgeous redhead will be Babs! (Anyone remember Tiny Toons? LMAO) They can not get here fast enough!!! Ahhhhh I don't know if I can make it another 4 weeks.....

31325_132218230127265_100000172671938_354582_275261_n.jpg

Ohhh Damn! You really DID do something bad in a previous life!!! :sign0139:

To be serious now, Those are some great looking dobies you have there. No doubt that they will make you proud and no doubt that you can handle the work ahead of you! :)

You go girl!!! :sign0061:

aww britt.. they are adorable. I can not wait to watch them grow! I know the wait until they come home will be hard.. just use this time to get everything ready and rest up..lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Brit, they are gorgeous lol, but no wonder with those parents :)
And what is sleep, sleep is overrated and since you got 3 little kids, you are to used to it anyways and when it gets to much, you know where to send them, i mean the puppies, not the kids LMAO

Nice looking pups, I would be concerned about the black pups tail. Theres a scar showing from a poor docking, there wasn't enough skin moved to insure an ample amount of coverage. Check into that Britt ok!!! Von.

I'm so jealous that you have two since we'll have to wait a few years to get Spock a little sister.

You might reconsider that after all the horror stories I ams ure I am going to be sharing LMAO!

2 at once??? You need your head examined LOL. But they are adorable !

I have had three or is it four different scans done and they insist there is nothing wrong, I think I need a new doctor :)

Ohhh Damn! You really DID do something bad in a previous life!!!

No clue about my past life, but I am positive I have done a few things in the present one that deserve a punishment like this hehehe!

Two at once is double trouble. Get your running shoes ready!!!

Oh good idea, I need to go shoe shopping now! Great excuse for spending hubby's hard earned cash!

It will be a hoot when a shoe gets chewed up and she has to figure out which one did it!!!

Ok guess I need to pick up and extra pair or two for the pups to chew on....and install video surveillance.

I know the wait until they come home will be hard.. just use this time to get everything ready and rest up..lol

The wait is KILLING me! Rest? Whats that? I am unfamiliar with that term, it vaguely sounds like something I might have know before kids...... :)

and when it gets to much, you know where to send them, i mean the puppies, not the kids LMAO

That might become a possibility lol, of course you are more than welcome to come here for a visit too ya know, and bring Mr. Apollo!

you are in for a great summer thats for sure!!

Its gonna get interesting!

Rest up while you have the chance!!

Got a sedative? LOL j/k

Nice looking pups, I would be concerned about the black pups tail. Theres a scar showing from a poor docking, there wasn't enough skin moved to insure an ample amount of coverage. Check into that Britt ok!!! Von.

Thanks VC, I will ask Von about that.

In all seriousness though thanks all, I think they are utterly adorable and we are just way to anxious here. At least all the home remodeling is done that I wanted finished. Hubby got me a new digital camera to capture all the moments, so I will be flooding DCF with pics and videos!! It is such a blessing having all of you great people to share all of this with! We are confident with our decision because we know we have all of you as our support system, and there isn't a better one out there! Thanks again you guys, we love you!

you will send me and Apollo back right away HAHAHAHA
Apollo and the two of your's oh goody, chaos in da house thats for sure :p

Congrats Britt! :stars: I somehow caught this on Facebook last night and am soooo excited for you!

Those pups are going to do you proud, and you're going to do their current Daddy proud when they become part of your family. :thumbsup:

Back