Buster and Babs! So Excited! So Excited! OMG OMG OMG

The tails are fine and the dock was done by a professional of over 40 years.. I wanted them much shorter (Euro Dock) But the Vet refused, and docked them at the second knuckle.. Kali popped the stitch and this will "maybe" be fixed next week when they get Cropped.. If the Vet isnt concerned i wont be either..( frankly i doubt he will be) Mars Dock looked exactly the same and his tail is perfect. but it did take almost two years to completely cover with new fur.. And i did use a product called Derma Clens (google it) great stuff its actually for horses but i swear by it.. 5 stars from me.. you might want to buy yourself a tube if you can get it in a tube.. i could only find it online by the bucket. ;) Keep it on the nubs and i promise the tails will be perfect when they are adults. ;)

Congrats Brit im happy you finally got to show off your duo..

DG is correct trying to figure out witch dog ate the shoe will be difficult. ;) i know you can handle it. ;)
haha one poop pile and two puppies. is a "who done it" moment for sure.;)

Well after researching it I am not concerned, I use a product called corona in our house, also for horses, but it was great for my scars after my cancer surgeries, and have used it on my cats, foster dogs, my kids scraped knees etc etc lol.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

And thanks again so much Doom, you have no idea how much this means to us and how much we are looking forward to every up and down moment with those two, I am just not sure how I am goona wait 4 more weeks....

Dog Rules of Sibling Rivalry:

I have the right to remain silent. I also have the right to Bark a LOT (and then pretend to be asleep when our human comes in the room so that my Sibling will get the ‘trouble’).

I have the right to bite my Sibling at any time and for any reason (or for no reason at all). I understand that my Sibling may exercise their right to bite me back but I do NOT waive my right to be the dog that ‘starts it’.

Anything I eat or chew, Can and will be used against my Sibling (if I pretend to be asleep when our human comes in the room so that my Sibling will get the ‘trouble’). This is my right and I am VERY good at looking innocent and pretending to be asleep.

I have the right to my Siblings toys. Even if I already HAVE toys, I reserve the right to take them all from my Sibling at any time.

I have the right to my Siblings food dish. Even if we BOTH have the same exact food, I reserve the right to swap bowls at any time and for any reason (or for no reason at all). I also have the right to be faster than my Sibling and eat ALL the food.

I am not obliged to say or do anything I am told to when my Sibling is around unless I wish to do so. (I can pretend that the human was talking to my Sibling)

:sign0151:

duh, i read where you said you wanted them to have a shorter euro tail von, and was like... what?? i dont think they got that...

i love Fates lil euro tail, even tho it was probably an accident. She is the only one that had one that short.

Dog Rules of Sibling Rivalry:

I have the right to remain silent. I also have the right to Bark a LOT (and then pretend to be asleep when our human comes in the room so that my Sibling will get the ‘trouble’).

I have the right to bite my Sibling at any time and for any reason (or for no reason at all). I understand that my Sibling may exercise their right to bite me back but I do NOT waive my right to be the dog that ‘starts it’.

Anything I eat or chew, Can and will be used against my Sibling (if I pretend to be asleep when our human comes in the room so that my Sibling will get the ‘trouble’). This is my right and I am VERY good at looking innocent and pretending to be asleep.

I have the right to my Siblings toys. Even if I already HAVE toys, I reserve the right to take them all from my Sibling at any time.

I have the right to my Siblings food dish. Even if we BOTH have the same exact food, I reserve the right to swap bowls at any time and for any reason (or for no reason at all). I also have the right to be faster than my Sibling and eat ALL the food.

I am not obliged to say or do anything I am told to when my Sibling is around unless I wish to do so. (I can pretend that the human was talking to my Sibling)

:sign0151:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

awwwwwwwwww Brit, i'm so happy for you and Von, you did a great job with that litter too. congrats :)

i love Fates lil euro tail, even tho it was probably an accident. She is the only one that had one that short.
I think Della and the others were docked at the same joint, but Fate's must be shorter joint spans. :)

Britt, I forgot you have horses too...

I'm jealous! I want another...

Can I use Derma Clens on the ears? Preist has a few scars on his ears from his first taping being during a really humid and wet time of year. I used Mederma in the beginning, but have left them alone for the last 8 months or so. Is it too late to use something? Will the hair ever grow in?

Can I use Derma Clens on the ears?
Yes that is what my vet initially gave it to me for. The stuff works miracles. I truly endorse that product.. 100%

I really dont know what if anything it will do on ears that have really already healed.. this is actually to prevent scar tissue.. and is applied to the scabs..

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

By the night i love your avatar. ;) cute pups..

I kind of guessed it was for scabs after I wrote that. Too bad. The hair on the ears has definitely grown enough to kind of hide the scars at this point.

By the night i love your avatar. cute pups..

Thanks! They're no pups anyone. They just turned 1 last month! I need to post some more recent pics...I'm always on my work computer though. No time for messaging at home...at home I spend all my time with dobes...and I work I spend all my time thinking/talking/learning/reading about dobes (even though I'm not supposed to!) :D

OMG Brit, I cannot tell you how happy I am for you. OMG and I LOVE the names, I loved Tiny Toons. WOO HOO can't wait to see them at your place :D

ok long long long day, but b4 i go to bed heres a quick shot of Buster after Crop Day. Babs will make her appearance tomorrow. after ive had some sleep. ;)

Aww, cone head time. :grin: What kind of crops did they get?

Back