Blue - Agility Phenom...

hrd2gt

lol, really... he is! Blue is actualy quite spectacular to watch, he is such a good boy and tries so hard to make me happy. I have never had a dog that adores me as much as him, not even Karma!!! Anyways, we have a show this weekend, and I got some friends to take the runs... so figure I would share to maybe inspire some people into agility :D Its a great team sport to do with your dog, but like any hobby it costs money, LOL...

Saturdays Standard run.. I accidentally pulled him over the jump instead of pushing to seesaw... DAMMIT!! but it was a beautiful run...

Saturdays Jumpers run... lil bobble in the first 4, but clean fast run, blue got 2nd place, missed by .9 seconds!! Glad we got electronic timers lol.. btw, my camera person missed the start.. lol

He is so hilarious! I love it! He looks like he is so light that if the wind blew he might blow away! Serious Zesty stuff hrd2gt!!! Blue Lightning!

This looks really wonderful, but do you all know what she does with these dogs when they aren't running agility??? hmmm????

meds.jpg

omg Blue is awesome. He is such a great little dog. SO soft. he feels like a seal. rofl lmfaoooooo. *haha hdr*.

But seriously Blue just flies over those hurdle slike they aren't even there. :)

FUNNY apbt!!! I really dont know how people can say that if they never touched a seal before???

And yes Blue is my lil (big) superstar, he was one of my puppies from my 2nd accident litter (men just dont learn). I had sold him to a friend, and they gave him back to me at 10 months saying he was to wild... nothing a lil discipline cant fix :)

And you would be surprised Burly, he is a lil sturdy dog... he is only 20lbs, but he is pretty ripped... he is a lil football player, he is 2x the size of a standard italian but everybody loves him... mainly for his size, but I also think cuz of his striking color. He is really a nice dog overall tho.

bluebonnet.jpg

not to mention he is the most freakin photogenic dog ever, never takes a bad picture...

lmaooooo hdr - I told you I get that ALL the time with Penny. Blue is an amazing little dog. He is so cool. ANd I enjoyed meeting Karma too. :D

Wow, that's amazing hrd! You're a great handler/trainer.

No kidding, IG's are that small? I always thought they were about 40#. I guess pics can be deceiving.
The lady at our pet shop has one (got it from TX too), so I should see if I can meet it in person one of these days. :)

Are you kidding?? Igs are suppose to be max of like 12lbs really... they can be so dainty and little... I think Lexus cheated with a whippet really... LOL.. they are quite a bit bigger than an IG and of course Greyhounds are huge, for anyone that hasnt seen one in person... they are way bigger than a dobie.

And blue is def NOT the alpha... he is way to laid back, it takes ALOT to make him react... he RARELY shows teeth or growls at another dog, they would really haveta piss him off. i would say mama lexus is if i had to pick one of my dogs... then indy, then blue... not sure how karma fits in there, think she is on the bottom. my trainer says karma will be #2 (after me) since she is the one that gets all the training.

A really good friend of mine is trying to talk me into getting a whippet from her - she said I will fall in love if I ever get one... lol So far I have resisted...lol

Hey what happened to Sunday's Runs??? Did they not come out??? I'll def have to video him in class.... he's totally the star! Cant wait for Austin this weekend... Im making Jess tag along so I dont have to drive...hehehe...

man y'all have fun I will be in Liberty at the first ADBA show of the year. :D

Back