MACH Blue Sky Dreamer

hrd2gt

Well, as most know, I have been living down at the Convention Center here in San Antonio with Dela... not literally living,but being we have spent almost 10 hours a day for the past 5 days... pretty damn close!

It was the River City Cluster show, 5 day dog show, conformation and agility and usually something extra, this year it was the Dog Whisperer... Needless to say its a big show. The ONLY agility show we have in San Antonio.

ANYWAYS, I had entered my Italian Greyhound, Blue, who is one of my puppies all four days, and Karma in for the weekend, it is her first time. Unlike Blue who was up for his MACH... which is the Master Agility Champion title. This is actually a champion title, that will go in front of his registered name. In order to get this you have to get all the prior titles... then get 20 double q's (qualify in jumpers and standard runs on the same day) and 750 points, which you get a point every second under course time. We have about 1100 points, so thats covered almost for MACH 2 :D But we needed double q's. These are hard to get when you have FAST dogs! We blew one run on Thursday, but then got one DQ on Friday... Saturday, we aced our Standard one... Just Jumpers to go...

and MAN!!!! I was cool until I started walking it... then I got sooooo nervous my eyes started to well up!! I was like, holy crap... we can get this.. and I will be so proud!!

Needless to say we SMOKED the course!! All my people are there, so the whole place explodes into cheering, and since we are at the convention center, there are a lot of regular people watching who jump into it as well!!

I ran around with the stick (tradition when you MACH) and let Blue show his stuff off, taking off flying over the jumps with speed and height that he is known for. It really is something to watch, it brings a tear to my eye to watch others get it... and was just such a big day :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mREVUWf8ruU"]YouTube - ONE DQ to MACH - Standard Run[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwSX1bYeu-Q"]YouTube - One DQ to MACH - Jumpers Run[/ame]

This video is the ruckus that went on after ...the squeeling would be Dela... I think she was excited :) And those are my trainers that hugged me right when I got out of the ring... then I was swarmed with hugs after that for the rest of the day, LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0ef5JlhgjA"]YouTube - Blues Mach Cheers![/ame]

Fast pics... Blues MACH Cake, yes, my favorite baby picture of him!! and his big azz MACH Ribbon.

100_1417.jpg

And the traditional picture with the judge... I tried to get both judges, but the other was busy, hard to get them both with rings going at separate times... this dog is ALWAYS photogenic. Standing on the bar... show off...

100_1415.jpg

WOWOWOWOW! That was so much fun to watch! What a speed demon! And I LOVE the photo with him standing on the bar! He's so cute! :) Congratulations!!!!!

OMG hrd, this brought tears to my eyes, I am so oooooo very happy for you and for Blue, what a perfect run and yes :D

Way to go hrd and Blue! Congrats!
:party:

It brings a tear to my eye to see such perfection too.

Back