Android Mobile App Is here..

I was going to ask if anybody had an android because I don't so of course I wasn't able to download or test it previous to the announcement.

I'm here too!! I was just hopping on the desktop site and got a popup announcing it was available and did I want to download! Thanks fred! Looks great so far! (Now that I remembered my password so I could log in lol)

Sent from my SM-G935V using the Doberman Chat mobile app

@FredC I'm not getting notifications ... @MyBuddy am I doing something wrong, or are you not getting them either? I was getting tapatalk notifications (until I uninstalled it lol)

@MyBuddy found it.

Finally got the default like button to work natively inside of the new app. Unfortunately it's far too complicated to add multiple post ratings so the app Will only use a like button.
Still trying to sort out why I am not getting push notifications through the app but we should be ready to rock 'n' roll as soon as I solve that problem. After all it's the mobile alerts that make the app so popular.

Got the Tapatalk notification again. It's kind of confusing when I know I got a notification but I can't just tap on the Tapatalk notification to find it Its going to take some getting used to. Maybe I should just get rid of Tapatalk but it does at least give me a notification. If I don't get rid of it, will the other notification not work?

Sent from my XT1080 using the Doberman Chat mobile app

I think the tapatalk notices are more frequent. I have no scientific data to back up this claim but I feel like the native alerts came in a little more steady after I disabled notifications from tapatalk.

Back