52 Week Dog Photo Challenge 2018

@Max Hawk

I just realized you're in Cali...I was thinking G Lakes area...ya, we've been hot here in NC from a while...

Remember, One breath at a time.... and crank the AIR. ;-)
Thanks..lol yes good old Ca if I could I would move, mainly the politics here are just awful, more and more taxes. less and less freedom..I should leave before they build a wall to keep us all from leaving! :)

Week 22 - Flowers
Week 23 - Content

Darn it I'm behind again. Darn working on Sunday messes me up. ;)

Week 24 - Jumping
Week 25 - Summer

Great jump shots! Where were you ..I just love all that green grass! lol We are in between lawns at the moment..long story but our yard is for sure a mess and most likely won't have the once beautiful lawns back until fall..sigh..it used to be so gorgeous but the long drought brought that all to an end sadly. I am not sure we will ever have as much lawn as we used to but I'm hoping we can.

Week 24 - Jumping
Some of you that are on my face book may already know that Jake hurt his back and most likely these kind of jumps are a thing of the past but I'm so glad that we have many shots of Jumping Jake to remember. He loved it!
reduced AD7A4107 CROPPED.jpg

Week 25 - Summer
I truly hate summer here..we are back in a drought and the water situation is not very promising but that's the way it is here and it looks like it's going to be very hot...107 both days of the weekend coming up. :( Wow looking at photos I realize that I don't even take many summer photos except when we go to the beach ..
Jake at the Beach.
cropped reduced [020131].jpg

Back