52 Week Dog Photo Challenge 2018

Week 13 - Intense
Week 14 - Reflections

Yikes the harder I try the behinder I get...Well longest journey begins with first step as they say. lol
JOE " Mr Intense "
smaller AD7A9953.jpg

Darn I forgot to update this again... :bag:

Week 17 - Sunshine
Week 18 - Throwbacks

Howdy hopefully back on track..computer has been down now for a few weeks...finally think we have it running again! My son has so little time but he has been so gracious and worked hard to fix all the computer issues we were having. YAY I even got some of my old photos back from a drive that was erased!

This is a photo that I recovered from the drive..it had been stolen on the internet and it's the photo that started me signing my photos.. Taken a few years ago of my grandson and Jake..yikes Conner is almost 16 now! I have remnants of it but not the full sized copy so I was just thrilled to get it back! Anywho here it is!
" Nose to Nose "
IMG_2640 cropped reduced.jpg

Week 14- Reflections
Here's another one that was recovered! I was so thrilled to see it! Max was actually chasing tadpoles in our pond and he was catching them as well.. Anyway a great memory that came with a little tearing up too.
' Max Master Fisherman "
IMG_6042 CROPPED REDUCED.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops the caption ended up at the bottom ..er can you fix that Jan if not it's fine. I'm don't know what the heck happened there lol

Back