Zeuss and his pug faced mrs!

Sorry if some are repeated..but dont you think my boy is just so handsome? Star is not what you would call traditionally beautiful but to us shes beautiful, and Zeuss just loves her so much.
xx tina.

Clever you ,training Zeuss to hide his nails from the nail police on here :rofl:, he is beautiful they make a lovely couple :)

He is very handsome!! :)

Clever you ,training Zeuss to hide his nails from the nail police on here :rofl:, he is beautiful they make a lovely couple :)

:lmao: That you thought of his nails in those pics means you are very well trained!! Tina will be very proud. She loves it when we notice these things before she gets a chance to respond. :D

oh and you best believe their are nail police on here...always watching....always lurking!!!......Just waiting to pounce..!!!

What sweet pics of them together and the other dog is adorable too! Is he/she Boxer or part Boxer?

He is very handsome!! :)

:lmao: That you thought of his nails in those pics means you are very well trained!! Tina will be very proud. She loves it when we notice these things before she gets a chance to respond. :D
:rofl: like i said before i am a quick learner :glasses: and i fall into line pretty quick , plus I'm terrified of the nail police on here:nono: , i want to know how to train Bella to do this

Hes a clever boy as his nails are too long, so hes hiding them so i dont get told off...my little Star is full boxer as far as i know, shes rescue,,,she does have a face a bit like a pug though, boxer personality, destroys everything and zeuss quivers thinking hes going to get into trouble, she doesnt care!!
xx tina

Hes a clever boy as his nails are too long, so hes hiding them so i dont get told off...my little Star is full boxer as far as i know, shes rescue,,,she does have a face a bit like a pug though, boxer personality, destroys everything and zeuss quivers thinking hes going to get into trouble, she doesnt care!!
xx tina
Awww... Poor Zeuss thinking he's going to get in trouble for what she's done... I've heard of that a lot though where the innocent one thinks there's going to be consequences for what the guilty party did. Star is very pretty. Boxers are neat dogs. Not as willing as dobermans from what I've heard, but full of fun and character :D

I love Boxers and used to have one myself. I found that Boris and Ubu (our Boxer) had very similar traits, right down to getting into things and tearing them up. :D Loved them both dearly.... :love:

Oh those pics are great. they making a cute couple thats for sure and i was laughing about hiding the nails and guess what, it wasn't working in the sleeping pic, i can see the nails and they a bit long, hahahaha. But i must say, i really have you all well trained :lmao:

Awwww, I love that they are best buds! So cute together. I love Boxers too! Love when they sleep on top of each other like that. :D

Back