1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Tribute Page

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Dobie Wan Knobie, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Dobie Wan Knobie

Dobie Wan Knobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dobie Wan Knobie

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dobie Wan Knobie

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dobie Wan Knobie

image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  5. AngelEyes

AngelEyes New Member

This is my baby girl Trinity. We had 11 good years together. My mother had a doberman when I was growing up who basiclly became mine but trinity was special. I bought trinity from a breeder shortly after my 18th birthday I used money I had gotten from my Uncle Shawns life insurance. Trinity was my sunshine when things where tough. I had other dogs growing up but trinity was the first dog I bought on my own. I will miss her tons. Trinity 3.jpg Trinity 10.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Run free beautiful Trinity. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Intl CH Bearcreek QuinnKastra Top Gun, CGC, CD, BH, OB3, T1, ATTS, ATT, WAC, VC, (Gunner)
    He taught me far far more than I ever taught him.

GunnerSed5x.jpg

GunnerIntl1x.jpg

GunnerWall2.jpg

GunB&H.jpg

The boy loved everything - and was always ready to give me 110% - He got mad if the van left without him.
    He tore up more crate bottoms while at training and getting impatient for his turn. He loved to work and he loved
    to play. Not socialized with children but loved them and seemed to know he had to be gentle with them.
    He pushed me everyday to step up and be the owner he needed me to be. Once we got past the who was going
    to be the boss issue he never again challenged me but was always ready and willing. If I asked he trusted and would
    always do his best. My avatar is a picture of Gunner and Ayla at UDC Natls where Gunner was High in Obedience. And in AKC
    was always first or second in the ribbons. What a thrill that was.

He sustained 4 injuries during his life that prevented us from completing his Schutzhund titles. Twice I had to
    pull him from a trial the week before because of injury. They boy had no thought for his own personal safety. It scares me
    because Helio is the same and I pray that I keep him injury free. What a dog - what a thrilling journey he took me on. Always in my heart my Gunny Boy.

• Like Like x 8
  8. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

An amazing dog he was. I will always be proud to say he is part of my little brat. Gunner lives on, I see glimpes of him everyday in a couple of hoodlums have have hangin' around here.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dobs4ever

Yes he was a clown right down to his toes. He loved to make me happy. IF he thought he did really good at something he would do his little "gunny dance". As if to say HA HA nailed that one. He did it in Topeka once and the judge and crowd just roared and clapped. Scared them at first as they thought he was running off - NOPE he went into the center of the ring and celebrated his great performance - Gunny style of course. The judge said she knew two things - he loved to work and he loved his owner!!!

10. Dobs4ever

Going back a ways I had no thoughts of showing then but I definitely wanted a big dog as hubby traveled and I was home alone a lot. It was a challenge as we lived on a golf course so could not have our yard (1/2) acre lots fenced. But we could have a small privacy fence around our lower patio - The golfers drove him nuts but we did not worry as we had an attack cat.

We were on the 18th hold and I can't tell you how many times I looked out the big window at the back and saw an angry golfer when he hit the ball in our yard that cat laid under a bush and would run and grab the golf ball and high tail it over the privacy fence where Vader convinced them they should not enter. It was hilarious as the Dobe and the cat worked as a team. It stopped all fear of them braking our patio doors as they were more careful to not hit into our yard due to the golf ball stealing cat.... I ended up with a bucket full of golf balls that were retrieved by the cat and protected by Vader. When we moved to the country he (the Doberman) was always hunting and bringing me armadillos and skunks - GAG GAG GAG Sometimes I wondered how I would ever get all that skunk smell out of the house!!! LOL

11. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

My baby girl Layla. German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix. First dog I ever had. I loved her with every piece of my heart, and she left way too soon.
    No pictures here, but man was she sweet.

• Like Like x 3
  12. JanS

I never included our old boy Otis, who we loved with all of our hearts and sobbed for days after he left us. He was 16 and we knew his time was coming, but it's still so darn hard to say goodbye. I slept by his side on the couch all night before he left us and we knew that he'd need to go in the next day, but he took his last breaths and passed peacefully in that same spot early that morning.

Baby Otis over board.JPG

Otis unable to stay awake 640.jpg

Otis Dec 2005 cropped.jpg

Otis pic for urn.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Dobs4ever

Wow Jan that is old for a med size breed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

This was my boy, Max AKA Viemarangelrock. Max sadly passed away on the 14th August 2013. We rescued the poor boy at 7 months old he previously had 6 owners?!?! No-one would give him the love and time he so desperately needed, that was until he met us. He gave us 10 amazing years, such an adorable, fun loving, gentle giant.

Rip beautiful boy, always in my heart xx image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. JanS

He was beautiful and I'm so glad he finally wound up with you to get the love and family he deserved.

• Like Like x 1