To crop? Or not Crop?

So glad to hear you are looking for a house and have a back up plan if you should need it!!!:D

Now back to the original subject....those ears... I am afraid if you regretted not getting your other dog done that you will later regret not getting this dog done. I know I always regretted not getting my first dogs done and almost backed out of getting my second dogs done but was always so very happy that I did it!!;)

I am very confident that everything will work out for the best and all will be fine. No worries, ok? If I have to give her up for a while, there will be no heartbreak involved because she won't go far and my mom absolutely loves her.

As for her ears, I think I will be getting it done. If not, it won't be for any reason other than not being able to resist those cute floppy things. I just really think they give her character. My last dobie's ears were nothing like Izzi's from the start. They were kinda weird in the way they hung.. not cute at all. So in hindsight, I'm thinking even if I had gotten them cropped, they probably would not have stood right.

She does have perky little ears and they are cute, and the way she is holding them in your avatar they look as if you were to get them cropped that they would be easy to get to stand!! Either way cropped or not she is a very cute pup!!!!

I apologize for highjacking the post with the poodle costume pic. I had thought about the seriousness of the situation, but was just trying to make light.. its a bad habit, middle child/peacemaker. I am not one who speakes my mind, but tries instead to avoid conflict, especially if it is something I have no control over. I am glad we have others here to speak up and raise the hard questions. I will try to me more sensitive.
I just hope everything works out ok for everyone... especially the pup.

LOL Swift!~ no worries, girl! It was funny and there's nothing wrong with being the peace maker! They are always welcome!:)

LOL Swift!~ no worries, girl! It was funny and there's nothing wrong with being the peace maker! They are always welcome!:)

yep we need someone like you, since we are more the one who are really direct, so you can clean up or mess and be the peacemaker LMAO
and that pic is to funny LMAO :D

Ingrid pelase speak up, I want to hear what you have to say and Cathy, no worries, it is a funny costume and would be great if the situation wasn't so upsetting is all, seems we have all worked things out, I still want to know what Ingrid has to say ;)

Back