Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Thoughts on ear crop?

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by HakuTheDoberman, May 14, 2019.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a handsome guy! The ears look great but I wouldn't take the chance of leaving them down either.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks it’s been a breeze a feel besides the Bridge or no bridge or bumper no bumper.

Sounds good that’s at 6 months of age right?

3. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

When you think you're done.... do at least 2 more postings.

4. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

At 6mths they should have most of their adult teeth. But the canines may not be fully developed. My pup is hanging onto his last two baby teeth probably until those canines are all the way in.

5. They grow so fast :( this makes me both happy and sad aha

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. crypticintent

crypticintent Hot Topics Subscriber

It’s amazing how quickly they grow

7. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Gosh its crazy how fast they grow. Just wait- it seems around the 6.5/7mth mark their faces change and they look more mature. Really moving away from the puppy phase and turning into a dog! Sad but awesome at the same time.

8. I’ve been bad! But update ... his ears have been out for 17 days (ops) I posted them for a day and he got the post out at lunch time visit and then just once again kept putting off reposting them. I’m an example of a bad posting parent lol here is his ears at 17 days out. Still never touching tips when he looked down they stay spread apart. Have not once flopped inward or outward. will Post them again soon... maybe (jk I will I promise don’t hurt me)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1