Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

The simple new way to post photos!

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by JanS, Dec 17, 2010.

1. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

• Like Like x 3
  2. FredC

FredC Guest

Sorry i just caught this.. Im not to sure how the new chatroom works.. I would ask dede next time you see her in chat.. She knows more about the ins and outs of the chat room then i do.

3. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

3-31-11.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

sorry guys I usually use photobucket ..trying the new way here to post pics.

6. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

ok guys I am sorry one head shot...lol

3-17-11.jpg

7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Great shots Nupe and you did it right!

I used to use PB but lately they've had so many problems with the photos not showing up half the time that I quit when we got this new system here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MyBuddy

Buddy is very handsome! Question though.......I'm looking across the street (lol) Are all the houses connected? Like townhomes or something? It almost looks photoshopped the way they are so close, but yet the roofs are all different. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

Bella was dressed up for the world cup last year as football is her favourite game ever DSCF1099.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL, that's a great pic of Bella! :thumbsup:

11. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

dont know how I missed this...yes across street connected...on my side connected on one side....yes in new york city not alot of space ...so they build from basement up a floor or 2..lol...sorry just answered your question..

• Like Like x 1
  12. MyBuddy

Oh, thanks, I had forgotten about it too! Interesting. So those folks don't have a lot of yard! I've never been to NY. except when I was very small we went through there and saw Niagara Falls. It's the only thing I remember because it was so awesome!

13. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

lol Niagara falls is like 8 hours from new york city...same state but farrrrrrr away lol....and no they dont have very much yard and a little bit of backyard....on my side of the street we have a little more yard and backyard...but not much more....hell no one living in the city ..not suburbs but city of new york..has that much yard...lol...thats why I got to park at least once a day and sometimes twice a day with Buddy...I also walk him alot and for a long time when we do go on walks.....lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. immortaldobes

immortaldobes Active Member

OMG WAY TOOOO EASY, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

If I ever got a real camera to take pics with I would be really out of control..lol...all my pics are from using my blackberry curve..lol...

4-29-2011.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

you are going to have to treat yourself Nupe

17. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

Judith I know...lol

18. FredC

FredC Guest

Your Curve takes way better pictures then mine. I have a pretty nice Canon DLSR but its a pain to have handy for those candid moments.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Jan, can we PM pics like this too? Or do we still need to use Photo bucket for that?

20. FredC

FredC Guest

You will still need to use a picture hosting site like PB.. I imagine that feature will be available in a future version of the forum software but its not possible to do on ver 1.0 without hosting them off site.

• Like Like x 1