Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

The simple new way to post photos!

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by JanS, Dec 17, 2010.

1. :ty: Thank you.I can not wait. :ty:

2. Look at those babies! :love: :love: :love: :love:
    What a precious picture,
    :thumbsup:
    Thank you for sharing it.

3. Shhhh, don't tell him he is a dog. :rofl: I love how he wants to sit in the chair.

4. :hb:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Valleygirl

Valleygirl Jr Member

I can't seem to post pics...I have to use my iPhone or iPad....:( The avatar pic is the only one that "took". Oh well, I guess I will just enjoy all of yours! :dobe:

• Like Like x 1
  6. FredC

FredC Guest

I
    iPhone/iPad pictures have a notoriously large file size. Possibly they simply need to be a bit smaller. I sometimes get that error on my iOS devices. Otherwise a few more details and we might be able to help you sort out the problem...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Valleygirl

Valleygirl Jr Member

Thanks for the trouble shooting help. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly. The one time so far I had time to try I got a message that the picture is too big, and once I got one that said I couldn't use the pics I have in my phone (?). I've been so busy with my new pup (and stupid stuff like leaving my car for service today) that I haven't had time to try again. I've always thought days should be at least 26 hours long....

• Like Like x 2
  8. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

IMG_2290.JPG IMG_2288.JPG IMG_2287.JPG Test

• Like Like x 5
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  10. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  11. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

With all due respect Bri, allowing Ragnar hang out with a cat? And you think Dobe's are needy, wait till that cat teaches him new ways!!..............ohhhhhhh you're going to be busy!

• Funny Funny x 5