THE RUSH IS ON!

Not really taking a lot of photos lately... but I have a few recent ones of Rush. I miss my grandson that was always my wrangler and it really helped with photos. :) Rush is indeed getting big a few weeks ago he was 45 lbs! This is from a few days ago taken with my phone. lol Don't tell my camera!!IMG_1345 cc M.jpg

You are right and I have just been having a hard time keeping up! lol
Understandable!
Not really taking a lot of photos lately... but I have a few recent ones of Rush. I miss my grandson that was always my wrangler and it really helped with photos. :) Rush is indeed getting big a few weeks ago he was 45 lbs! This is from a few days ago taken with my phone. lol Don't tell my camera!!View attachment 122160
That face is too precious!!! 🥰

Okay Rits ya got me going here's Rush from today at about 19 weeks almost 5 months! I know it's been said so many times but where the heck did the time go! ;)
View attachment 122192
Ahhh that face !! He's like "who me? I'm not chewing up no toy!" Innocent!! He's definitely grow up but he's still very puppy! I'm always amazed at how baby they still look at this age when I look back in another year! How's his personality? Complete angel or up to no good? :D

I am so thrilled to post this one! It's raining cats and Dobermans outside and we've been in such a bad drought that it's so welcome and an answer to our prayers.. Er on the other hand the boys may not be as thrilled as I'm standing the rain getting soaked while they watch from the porch.. I had to bribe them to finally get them out! lol From today!IMG_1447 CC.jpg

It's raining cats and Dobermans outside and we've been in such a bad drought that it's so welcome and an answer to our prayers..
Same here! Everything was crispy most of the summer but we've started getting some in the last month or so. The dogs aren't so thrilled by it but we sure are.

Wow! Has he already lost all his puppy teeth and have his adult ones in?
When you play tug o war with your big brother it helps! lol He has lost his baby teeth and some of the adult teeth are not quite all the way there but close. ;) The vet will check him Monday and I'll see how much he weighs now too.

Well just to be safe Rush got his ears wrapped again.. sigh I was so hoping we were done but one ear is just a bit weak so better safe that sorry.. I used a half post method with zip ties and it worked great! His ears lasted for a week! I just took them down a bit ago and here is Rush at 21 and 1/2 weeks old. ;) Once again with my cell phone...I'm getting to lazy to drag the camera out lolIMG_1484 CC.jpg

Well I am trying to keep this thread going and not forget to post.. Rush will be 6 months at the end of NOV! I sometimes can't tell who is who at times lol especially cause they have matching collars .. Rush still has quite a ways to go to catch up to Joe he is still quite a bit shorter but at times it's deceptive!
Trying to look tall as possible! lol
1K2A3606 CROP.jpg

Rush will be 6 months at the end of NOV!
How can that be??? His Birthday must be close to Phoebe and Ripley's at the end of May then. I know it's a different year but it seems like there are so many Birthdays grouped together within our community.

He sure is growing up and such a beautiful boy!
I sometimes can't tell who is who at times lol especially cause they have matching collars
LOL that's why I like to have a red and a black but at night it can still be hard when they both have long crops.

Bright sunny days and no rain..sigh I wish we could have some winter we need it so badly but it seems to be going the exact wrong way! Hard to complain when it's so beautiful the trees are almost bare now.. Here's Rush at 6 months old! The time is flying by!
1K2A5006 RED 6 MONTHS.jpg

Back