Skb
Hot Topics Subscriber
Im at the vet right now with Skynyrd. He is getting stitches in his right rear leg. He was running around the backyard chasing squirrels like he does everyday. I was sitting out there with him. When we got ready to go inside I was wiping his feet off and drying him with a towel and I noticed blood all over the towel. I started checking him out and found this huge cut in his back leg. A huge flap of skin was hanging there. What the heck?! He didnt even whine or limp or act like anything was wrong. I can't believe he did this in the backyard. When we go out running he is going through woods, creeks, etc and he gets hurt in the backyard! Crazy. They are having to sedate him before they start. Poor Skynyrd


Try not to stress- its out of your hands. Trust that they will handle everything and he will be okay.
