inc.josebenites
Novitiate
Seeking Recommendations for Ear Cropping for My Doberman Puppy in Riverside, CA
Hello everyone,
My name is Jose, and I’m from Riverside, California. I have an eight-week-old European Doberman named Adonis, and I’m currently looking for a reputable veterinarian who can perform ear cropping. I’d love to hear your recommendations on both the best style for ear cropping and which vets in California (preferably in the Inland Empire) are known for their skill and experience in this procedure.
Please feel free to share your personal experiences, advice, or recommendations. You can email me at [email protected] or call/text me at 951-742-3155
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Jose
Hello everyone,
My name is Jose, and I’m from Riverside, California. I have an eight-week-old European Doberman named Adonis, and I’m currently looking for a reputable veterinarian who can perform ear cropping. I’d love to hear your recommendations on both the best style for ear cropping and which vets in California (preferably in the Inland Empire) are known for their skill and experience in this procedure.
Please feel free to share your personal experiences, advice, or recommendations. You can email me at [email protected] or call/text me at 951-742-3155
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Jose
