1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Saying goodbye is so hard...

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by MischasMomma, Feb 1, 2019.

1. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So sorry ! I knew Scooby-Doo very well ! Love you girly keep your head up. You did all you could

2. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry to learn this. It is never easy and you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.

How are the kids dealing with it?

3. MischasMomma

MischasMomma Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Thank you everyone!!

Thank you Bri! Surprisingly, pretty well. Since we "shared custody" of him with his mom, I dont think its fully sunk in yet, since he would be gone for a week or more at a time, it almost feels for us like hes just at hubbys moms right now. The boys have already said they're scared to upset him by slipping and saying "whens scooby coming back over?" But he said he finds himself thinking the same thing... like oh mom will be over Friday to drop scooby off...

• Empathetic Empathetic x 4
  4. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear about Scooby. My heart goes out to you and your husband.