Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Rumor is here!!!!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by MischasMomma, Dec 23, 2016.

1. bomary

bomary Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm looking forward to reading about her "out and about" experiences...I bet she does great!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Dobieloving

Dobieloving New Member

LOVE LOVE her name.

Elizabeth

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

We need pics! ;) I know you're busy with her and other stuff but I was waiting to see so many more after she came home.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks! She is from the "G" litter so we had to come up with a G name for her registered name. We like both Grace and Glory so she became Grace of Glory. I lost my heart dog in January and I'm still a bit heartbroken. Rumor is my saving Grace that will return me to my Glory. Rumor came about because of her pedigree, we knew it would have people talking.

I'm not sure what happened. The pics from when we picked her up were a flop. We thought maybe it was because the camera was in a nice warm car and then taken out into the cold. The pics we have taken since did not turn out either. The old camera must be on the fritz. Rob did get few with his cell phone of meeting her. I get those up soon. They are not great because of lighting....so disappointed.

• Empathetic Empathetic x 2
  5. bomary

bomary Hot Topics Subscriber

t sure what happened. The pics from when we picked her up were a flop. We thought maybe it was because the camera was in a nice warm car and then taken out into the cold. The pics we have taken since did not turn out either. The old camera must be on the fritz. Rob did get few with his cell phone of meeting her. I get those up soon. They are not great because of lighting....so disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Hey...if "great" was a requirement for pics here, y'all wouldn't have a clue what Jaxie looks like! Post'em up...screw the lighting...they will be great because they are of our Rumor!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. GennyB

Resized_20161223_222109.jpg

Attached Files:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

You have an incredibly happy face @GennyB
    Love it!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. GennyB

I was a train wreck. The process was really emotional for me. The waiting, the excitement, the finally getting to her all came together in one big crash just when I saw she was driving up. I was laughing, crying, shaking, too overwhelmed to talk. No problems moving though, I was on that jeep that brought from the airport before the guy stopped. He gets out and says "I guess you want to meet your puppy?" I think I screamed YES!
    She came right to me and started licking my face immediately so yep. I was on cloud nine.:biggrin:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  9. JanS

Those are great pics and you do look happy, which is no surprise to finally have her in your arms. Thank goodness Rob got some with his phone when your camera failed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a doll! Looove those pics!

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. GennyB

20161229_182728.jpg

The ears are off to a good start! They were out of post for about 10 minutes waiting to dry. Getting ready to put them back up because they are starting to sag.
    I'm really happy with her crop. I think she is going to be beautiful!

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh Genny she already is!!:love:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. JanS

Okay that is the cutest pic I've seen of her to date and the ears look great already! :thumbsup:
    Like I said before, I love the crops Vera gets and it's going to be perfect for your perfect little girl.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. roch82

roch82 Novitiate

Hi , sorry I have just signed up and haven't a clue what I'm doing on here, i haven't had any experience with forums lol.
    Where do i start a thread of the questions I have or do I just have to jump onto one that's similar to what i want. Any advice would be of great help.

kind regards.

15. JanS

If you go to the forum index Doberman Chat Forum you can pick any appropriate forum and there is a "post new thread" option on the upper right corner. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Bless her heart! She's a sweetheart:)

17. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

OMG, she is sooooooooo precious! What an adorable photo! And I love her ears too!!!

18. GennyB

Vera does have a good crop vet. He does a great job!
    I'm impressed with how well they are standing. She's got some thick ear leather.
    She is very good for posting time, just sits there like an angel. She is actually a very good pup. She is as busy as can be, going a hundred directions at once. But if you want her to do something she is cooperative.

She did great at the vet. My vet has a "meet the vet" visit for new puppies. They come in and get thoroughly examined from head to toe. They even get their nails done to help them get used to it. Rumor was wonderful and very cooperative for the whole thing. There is a toy included in the puppy kit that is now Rumor's favorite. Well, that toy and an empty milk jug. She loves that milk jug. She tosses it, pounces on it and carries it every where. And to think she has hundreds of dollars in toys and all I needed was a empty plastic jug.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
  19. GennyB

You're right she is. I just think she is going to be drop dead gorgeous when she is all grown up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. JanS

Now there's something I hadn't thought of but it is a great idea. Albert used to love water bottles but he'd destroy them within an hour so we don't give them to him anymore. We don't want to risk him swallowing those sharp pieces for sure.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1