Rumor is here!!!!

I almost said, "I can't believe what morons some people are," but that is a lie...morons are too prevalent in the world (we are surrounded, guys) for any idiotic behavior to truly be surprising or "unbelievable." I canNOT imagine being in someone else's home and thinking I had the right to "run the show." OMG. Yeah, at times my self control is better than at other times, but in this instance, I think I would have completely lost it!
And @GennyB ...how could anyone be around you and your dogs (and I'm sure your house is full of pics, etc. of dogs past and present) and think that you would EVER do something "cruel" to your animals? Good God...well...sounds like you got it handled and the evening was more pleasant for it!

He's just a jerk. Still don't know how my cousin dated him for almost 2 years.
An example of his "jerkness" (yep a word the family uses just for him) he kept saying "I thought you believe in training this dog (Rumor) is out of control" or "When are you going to teach this brat not to jump on me?"
Of course I was thinking that he would be lucky if i don't teach her to tear him a new a hole.
I really gave it my best but the thrid time he went in my bedroom to let her out was the last straw.
Moral of the story, don't piss off an Irish woman.

I really gave it my best but the thrid time he went in my bedroom to let her out was the last straw.
Moral of the story, don't piss off an Irish woman.
Boy he would have been lucky if he managed to leave my house with his knee caps in tact. Irish and Indian here.:guns:

I almost wish Drake had sensed your aggravation and (not "gotten" him or anything, but....) maybe caused him to shart a little in his manties!!

The crate is in the bedroom and he had the balls to go in there??? No one is allowed to go into our bedroom unless they're close friends or I invite them in for a tour of the house. Not that it's messy, but I would never consider going in someones bedroom when I'm visiting, unless they tell you to toss your coat on the bed (yes my aunt used to do that) or invite you in.

I almost wish Drake had sensed your aggravation and (not "gotten" him or anything, but....) maybe caused him to shart a little in his manties!!

Drake was crated also unfortunately. We are taking our time introducing the 2 little brats. Of course when I got mad, I thought he was coming out. He lunged and moved that crate about 6 inches or so.

The crate is in the bedroom and he had the balls to go in there??? No one is allowed to go into our bedroom unless they're close friends or I invite them in for a tour of the house. Not that it's messy, but I would never consider going in someones bedroom when I'm visiting, unless they tell you to toss your coat on the bed (yes my aunt used to do that) or invite you in.

Same here, Rob doesn't like people in our bedroom at all. He says that is our cave and nobody belongs there.

She is an observant and inquisitive girl...already noticing that they were not created equally...and she is evidently also a tactile learner...gotta touch those nads to really understand what's going on there! A+!

She was sleeping in my lap. Every once in a while she would stretch and do the old smash the nads. Drake about feel off the couch.
I had to lean down and whisper in her ear how that works.

So jerkface, who isn't even an actual family member, insults the training on a puppy you've had for 1 day, but proceeds to go into your bedroom and let her out of a crate? Pretty sure hubs would have pitched the guy onto his face on the driveway just to get him out of my reach.

Okay the real Rumor showed up this morning! :pullhair: I guess she is completely comfortable in her new home.
She is zooming about 100 mph grabbing everything that is not attached. She decided the dinning chair should not have legs and growled and bit down hard on the leg.
Who needs a throw rug by the door? Rumor says we don't. She grabbed and took off running through the house. She hates slippers and must try to kill them even if they are on your feet!
She got me good, her tooth went under my nail on my thumb.....that hurt!

Let the bleeding begin!

I guess that means welcome to the naughty puppy thread? ;)

I hope not. She did show me something this morning. I have seen the pics of where the wall was eaten, always wondered how they do that. Now I know. I got to her before she did any damage but she definitely showed me how it's done. I think she is going to be the definition of a Velcro dog. I'm making her stick to me like glue.

BTW, Christmas decorations are coming down today. Just too tempting.

Did I mention Vera is laughing at me? She wanted me to keep her updated on how the transition went. I send her updates, she sends back things like this :rofl:, :spit:

Okay the real Rumor showed up this morning! :pullhair: I guess she is completely comfortable in her new home.
She is zooming about 100 mph grabbing everything that is not attached. She decided the dinning chair should not have legs and growled and bit down hard on the leg.
Who needs a throw rug by the door? Rumor says we don't. She grabbed and took off running through the house. She hates slippers and must try to kill them even if they are on your feet!
She got me good, her tooth went under my nail on my thumb.....that hurt!

Let the bleeding begin!
I was torn between funny and empathy. We should have a funpathy button.;)

You know how you baby proof homes? Well, you have to puppy proof too, guys! Remove all furniture, rugs, decorations, blinds...OK, you get the point. Have an empty house and then it will be truly puppy proofed...maybe? or maybe not in @Tropicalbri's case with the walls. :woot2::p Nothing is safe!

You know how you baby proof homes? Well, you have to puppy proof too, guys! Remove all furniture, rugs, decorations, blinds...OK, you get the point. Have an empty house and then it will be truly puppy proofed...maybe? or maybe not in @Tropicalbri's case with the walls. :woot2::p Nothing is safe!
Never thought I would consider mounting hardware cloth to my walls but the thought has entered my mind more than once.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
By the time they are finished with their doberteens my house will be more holy than righteous. Hahaha

Rumor has her first vet appointment this afternoon. Looking at my hands wondering if I should take a sleeve for the vet.
Gonna get my girl a clean bill of health and get her shots started so we can get her out for some socializing.

Rumor has her first vet appointment this afternoon. Looking at my hands wondering if I should take a sleeve for the vet.
Gonna get my girl a clean bill of health and get her shots started so we can get her out for some socializing.
Sounds like she is a real 'go getter'. No pun intended.:rofl::rofl:

Back