Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Rhea's Ears/Need Advice

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Dnetmd, Mar 18, 2019.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Looking great!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

She looks great and so do the ears!!!!!!!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

Wow. She is beautiful. Ears look great. We just removed the cup Wednesday. There is some irritation so we are on Keflex and Prednisone with appt/hopes to post Mon. The charge nurse said not to worry about the glue that stuck in her hair, but its driving me crazy. What's best to use to get that sticky mess off? I'm making my list of posting supplies, is there anything else I need besides Gorilla duct tape, zonas tape backer rod and uni sol? I'm sure I will need several packages of each

4. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I found that regular duct tape was adequate enough to tape/support the backer rod. Gorilla tape is more expensive than regular duct tape?

These scissors, with the blunt end, really helped out.

upload_2019-9-13_11-28-19.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

I have those and can use regular duct tape. Can I use the uni sol now to remove the stuck on glue from where the cip was in place from 8/22 until 9/11? She does have a rash on the outside of her ear that has scabbed over....I just don't want to do anything to make that irritation worse or cause any harm/damage to her ears.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Be me??

I would. I tend to wonder if the residue is what is causing the rash.

I would get some qtips and cotton balls and wipe it off.

• Agree Agree x 2