Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FredC
  • Start date Start date

She has a serious case of puppy ADD. The first 50 seconds shes fighting like 3 battles with herself and the doorstop. :rofl:
She's a perfect example of the Non-Stop action of a puppy entertaining herself! So very cute! She is just gorgeous! It looks like you've really paid attention all these years to ear wrapping! You do a wonderful job.:thumbsup2:
 
Just a litte Messin' With Oji for today.

This is after taking him out of his crate, and having put his harness on and getting ready to take him for a walk. He's like: Dude! What are you waiting for? Get this thing off me so we can go have fun! Dude?

:spit: And every now and then the look right at you to make sure you were getting the message!
 
He's quiet about it! Just prancing! Does he have the muzzle on when he is in his crate?
So, I don't know, ironic? for a Dobe that is so very vocal. I think he remained mute in that situation because what he was doing was petitioning me for something (take this muzzle off me and take me for a walk!) and he does not :nono: bark at me or other family members when asking for something.

Yes, he wears his muzzle in the crate nowadays since he finally took the crate destruction to a point of critical mass. I realize it's at least a slight risk to leave a dog crated with a muzzle. :expressionless:

But yeah, sort of prancing. Normally his paw slaps are thunderous.
 
@Rits that video is so cute!!! Did she know you were watching?
I think so but she's pretty independent that she doesn't care if I'm watching her be naughty or not lol. Not that she was here but that's an example of how little she cares :D Recently she's been play growling a lot in her kennel (rolling on her back) and found her big bark this week when the UPS dropped packages off. She hasn't barked at all prior so it was quite surprising that I thought it was Paige!
 
So funny how you can hear Ripley’s paws hitting the ground. Reminds me when I went to the breeders house to pick up Jasper. As soon as she put him on the floor thats all we could hear was his heavy feet. Sounded like a horse. Prancing around the living room trying to get at the cat. Even now when we play ball he sounds like a galloping horse.
 
The sound of their weight and paws hitting the floor makes me happy. An extra 'dimension', lol, to their large presence.
Although I risk sounding like a crazy cat lady, even the sound of my cat's paws running after a ball, sound like a mini horse galloping:rofl:. More happy sounds yay!
 

Back
Top