Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2025

It seems weird you're allowed to take pics of artwork in the art museum, but...

I thought you all would enjoy seeing this. The art exhibit is entitled Food To Table, and it is about French farming, food production, hunting etc. from the 18th and 19th century.

Check out the dog in this painting Charles-Emile Jacque. It's a French herding dog from, well, the painting is from 1880.

ArtMuseumDog.webp

ArtMuseumDog2.webp

ArtMuseumDog3.webp
 
Lovely....I think in the 'old days' you were not allowed to take photos....now that everyone has a cell phone, perhaps that changed it? I don't know....goes right along with things that used to be forbidden, are now acceptable. There I go showing my age again! :p
 
Zastava Q'd in all four legs of novice nosework yesterday, and got her novice title, so she will run in advanced today. It is very similar to novice, except the scent is now anise, there will be a distraction, e.g. food, and I don't get a wrong call then get to keep going, which did happen for us yesterday. 20250719_055933.webp
The image is rotating for some reason between my gallery and here.
 
The image is rotating for some reason between my gallery and here.
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been having problems with that too! I don't understand it but if I go to edit my original photo, in any way, sometimes just a smidge, it works. I feel it has to do with the board more than us?? @JanS

I think it is mainly with photos that are done in portrait form. 🤷‍♀️
 
Zastava Q'd in all four legs of novice nosework yesterday, and got her novice title, so she will run in advanced today. It is very similar to novice, except the scent is now anise, there will be a distraction, e.g. food, and I don't get a wrong call then get to keep going, which did happen for us yesterday. View attachment 155089
The image is rotating for some reason between my gallery and here.
Congrats!
 
Zastava Q'd in all four legs of novice nosework yesterday, and got her novice title, so she will run in advanced today. It is very similar to novice, except the scent is now anise, there will be a distraction, e.g. food, and I don't get a wrong call then get to keep going, which did happen for us yesterday
Congrats! I hope you post your experience and fun and learning in the Nose work threads for more discussion! Best of luck today! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats! I hope you post your experience and fun and learning in the Nose work threads for more discussion! Best of luck today! :thumbsup:
Thanks and I will try to do that soon. Yesterday in novice we batted 1000. Today we batted 500. Q'd only in exteriors and containers. I won't post in there tonight about it, today she Q'd as Total Dog and is this tired from it, and I feel the same as she does.20250719_175810.webp
 
I had to get a couple of Elroy and Zastava today.
View attachment 155095

And don't ask me what that lip was about with Elroy in this one. LOL
View attachment 155096
Thank you @JanS for taking some photos today! The two made quite the playmates and showing companions. Elroy is every bit as sweet and breathtaking to meet in real life as I imagined he would be. 🥰😍❤️
 
Zastava Q'd in all four legs of novice nosework yesterday, and got her novice title, so she will run in advanced today. It is very similar to novice, except the scent is now anise, there will be a distraction, e.g. food, and I don't get a wrong call then get to keep going, which did happen for us yesterday. View attachment 155089
The image is rotating for some reason between my gallery and here.
A BIG CONGRATS!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
I’ve been trying to hide inside to avoid the heat all summer, so I haven’t been taking a lot of pictures lol. Here’s a few from the past couple of weeks.
IMG_7369.webp
We had a brief tropical storm but so far it’s been a quiet hurricane season. Hoping it stays that way!
IMG_7376.webp
Most of my camera roll is stack photos lately since we’ve been training a lot. We have a big show coming up 🤞🏻 IMG_7581.webpWindow watchIMG_7695.webp
 

Back
Top