MichiH
Hot Topics Subscriber
Oh my lol and those paws! Huge!I left the room for 5 min. He's still alive, don't worry.View attachment 154969
Oh my lol and those paws! Huge!I left the room for 5 min. He's still alive, don't worry.View attachment 154969
Thanks Jan. Working now with @RitsThat happened earlier this year or late last year. I only use a regular Windows PC so I have no idea about the other stuff from a phone.
It looks like Olive telling him lies about you
Olive looks like a puppy next to him in the window pic!
There is a huge size difference between them for sure.Olive looks like a puppy next to him in the window pic!

And we had the pleasure of meeting @JanS and her husband and the legendary Olive and her chair Elroy! Lordy they did not disappoint! Thank you for welcoming us! Can't wait for the nosework and a couple conformation tries on Saturday!We had the pleasure of meeting @Katyusharocket and Zastava today since they are in town for the show this weekend.
View attachment 155037
How cool is this?! Love it!!!We had the pleasure of meeting @Katyusharocket and Zastava today since they are in town for the show this weekend.
View attachment 155037

Ooh are you going to try conformation on Saturday? Then her and Elroy will be in the ring together.Can't wait for the nosework and a couple conformation tries on Saturday!
I asked the conformation people if it would be disrespectful to enter her, given the patch of light hair we've been struggling with and they said "No! Not at all!" Then they encouraged me to enter for it online and pay, so I did both and confirmed it with them before we left for our hotel.Ooh are you going to try conformation on Saturday?
Yep! Bring your camera!Then her and Elroy will be in the ring together.
Well that's good to know since I didn't know the answer to that.I asked the conformation people if it would be disrespectful to enter her, given the patch of light hair we've been struggling with and they said "No! Not at all!"