Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2025

It was actually decent enough to PLAY outside on Sunday! Rubie was feeling her oats, as it were :rofl: Moose was jazzed he had someone to play with (chase)

PXL_20250202_214554635.webp

PXL_20250202_214709736.webp

PXL_20250202_214713021.webp

Rubie's Breeder just lost two of their dogs: Rubies Mom, Zera at less than a month shy of 12; and Armani who was 2 months shy of 10. Both from what sounded like "old age." I look at Rubie who turned 9 in December and just hope she's this happy and energetic for many more years.
 
Well that was two weeks of my life I won't get back. Started going downhill January 29th and I'm still not 100%. This is how I spent most of the time.

I'm under there somewhere
20250201_073644.webp

Could you get a little closer?
20250206_180330.webp

And Saturday
20250208_130732.webp
But a lot of the time I was in bed just about passed out. With my husband trying to keep her from bothering me. A couple of times I woke up to her standing on the bed towering over me. It would have been funny if I wasn't so sick. Told my husband, you got to keep this dog entertained. He did a lot. Took care of the horses for me everyday and played with Annie. But there were two days that he had to work out of town. I did what I had to do and then would crash into bed. Thank God Annie was already into a much calmer phase and she did a lot of sleeping. Listening, when I told her to go lay down. Can't wait till I feel good enough to take her for a walk. Although now they're talking a couple of inches of snow by Wednesday. I'm still not 100%. But I'm back.
 

Back
Top