This is the stance Ripley takes when the grass is wet like, "ewww."Doberman PointerView attachment 150832View attachment 150833

Not sure, he does it every now and then. There were a lot of squirrels around but I’m not sure if that was why lol. He probably stayed frozen like that for 15-20 seconds.What's he pointing at? Or doesn't he know?
That’s too funnyThis is the stance Ripley takes when the grass is wet like, "ewww."![]()
I can't believe he thinks that stone makes a good bed!






Tricks, I got them"
What a gentle soul...Doberman we had in 2010....had to share!!!
She looks right at homeYeeeees,the (covered) couch in the sunroom has become her spot to sit with us after dinner and before bringing horses in for the night.
View attachment 150824
She looks a lot like Annie.Another of Annie's sisters (Hush) from a couple days ago. She's now with a new family who loves her.
View attachment 150853
I had the same thing this morning. Kali ran out like nothing at 5:00 a.m. but I had to do a little bit of coaxing to get Annie out there! She wasn't sure if it was something she can actually step on! I just posted it in the video thread.