Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you love her fearlessness? Whatever is highest, that's where Asha wants to be.
Yes! It makes her a great agility partner and every day life partner. For some people it would probably be annoying to them since she's so "pawsy" and not afraid to climb on anything. I've never discouraged it. Actually tell her good girl and then tell her off. Surprisingly she respects the counter and hasn't once tried to climb that. ๐Ÿคž I've seen quite a few pics of dobermans on kitchen tables ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Same here, well, maybe once or twice when she was 5 or 6 months old. I think Ripley is Ashas twin with only half the cray-cray.
Depends on what kind of cray cray we are talking about ๐Ÿคฃ at agility class our instructor always goes "you're SUCH a doberman!" When she's out, she turns into a pogo stick. We are also working on "break" doesn't always mean shoot forward at the speed of light like a rocket. ๐Ÿ™„

Depends on what kind of cray cray we are talking about ๐Ÿคฃ
remember the puppy tantrum video? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...Except it really wasn't funny...

But that's water under the bridge now. 2 years old she's everything I wanted (except I'm still working on the reactive barking
:rolleyes:
)

fullsizeoutput_3df.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back