Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2020 - post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo has been joining me for my morning basement walks. When my shoes go on and my earbuds come out, he's ready!
View attachment 110875
Is it a convenience or safety thing that you're walking downstairs? I noted that some time ago as well, but didn't think the protests/riots would affect you being in a smaller village/town? I take Kaiser on my neighborhood walks just after lunch hour. When it's hot out, he just slumbers along haha. Then he's grateful to be back inside the cool house to snooze - and that's the point!

Is it a convenience or safety thing that you're walking downstairs? I noted that some time ago as well, but didn't think the protests/riots would affect you being in a smaller village/town? I take Kaiser on my neighborhood walks just after lunch hour. When it's hot out, he just slumbers along haha. Then he's grateful to be back inside the cool house to snooze - and that's the point!

It's convenience. Our basement is unfinished so I can do laps around it. If something pops up at work, I can just run upstairs to address it. Also the added benefit of AC :) we do lunch and evening walks outside but I'm in a brutal fitbit challenge group so I need all the steps I can get when I can get them! I lost one Mon-Fri challenge even though I had about 104,000 steps :woot2: that's about 12 miles/day for reference!

Ripley has been great about whining either means, "I have to go potty!!" Or "I'm being a total drama queen I don't want to go to be- *falls asleep*" but today she faked me out for the first time. She went out and immediately worked on her tan... she did not have to go.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :paw: (I'm dubbing this the dog version emoji of checking your nails like a diva)
117717145_10158145086597326_2541320918631468288_o.jpg

Excuse the messy post job...I had to change posts solo and you do that as fast as you can while you can before the devil comes out. :bag: Notice the one post not backtaped. It's doing the job until hubby comes home to help hold :whistle:

985000A1-1852-4C4A-BAF0-0E3190A22679.jpeg Bedja resting on the patio. Thought I could sneak up without him noticing through the glass door. Often he chooses to lie on the pavers instead of the bed or the grass. How can that be more comfortable?

It's like with cats... You spend all this money on a soft bed and they choose the box it came in lol!
That's right lol, the one in the pic is the only one out of at least five he didn't tear apart. In his crate he now has a soft foam mattress IN BETWEEN two Primo crate pads. Like a sandwich, and soft enough still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back