Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2020 - post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening walk on a cold rainy day autumn UK and I'm fed up. (Still not putting full weight on back leg)20201024_163234_resized.jpg 20201024_163212_resized.jpg

We are on vacation right now in Western NC/Eastern TN for a week. Stopped at Highland Brewery with the dogs and had a drink in "the meadow" Super dog friendly city! It's been great exposure for Ripley and all the people that have interacted with us and the dogs have been very nice. Only had to answer one person about her ears (she thought it was part of a costume lol...) And two little girls said they liked Ripley, especially her ears. :rofl:

"I dunno what they spike the dog water with man...but it's great"
PXL_20201024_173955007.jpg

Ripley wanting some hard cider
PXL_20201024_174222705.jpg

After attempting to eat everything she finally gave up and temporarily relaxed. (Peep the mulch jammed up her nose)
PXL_20201024_180312600.jpg

@Rits - if you go through Knoxville, find the U of T Vet School where this memorial is. It's worth seeing in person!

always-faithful-clear-829x1024.jpg

She's adorable and a perfect caption, but....sorry, I would be freaking out if a dog jumped up on my car! :nono:
Lol I invited her, it's a used, very well loved car with 18 years of use and her nails are short. No problems here for ten seconds of fun. Life is too short to stress about those things. ;)

The candy corn tape job is too much! Is that just athletic tape?
It does the opposite effect of not drawing attention to her ears LOL but gawd, it also doesn't make people feel bad for her ears either which is funny... We are driving the blue ridge parkway with a gazillion overlooks and she's getting so much interaction today. But it's been perfect because they have to work on her standing still for conformation class and men suddenly in the past month aren't her favorite. No aggression just very aloof. And yep, just some fun breathable athletic tape..it sucks for actual posting so there's kendall tape underneath but I couldn't resist. :spit:

I can't tag but Moose looks awesome. Must be that agility fitness. :D

@LifeofRubie I think Moose is the fittest Lab I've seen!
9 out of 10 look too much overweight.
They really do- especially Moose's type. Where I live in Maine, there are still a few "field type" labs, and they tend to be more slim, taller, and have less blocky heads. Unfortunately, duck hunting has pretty much been gutted by hunting regulations and people are giving it up. They are giving up the the dogs too. I'm glad to have known some great duck dogs and to have eaten some well prepared duck in my time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back