Ragnar offleash in front yard

Was really really close to naming him Floki. He is such a crazy asshat that Floki would be just as appropriate. Yes, could have easily went with Floki, hahaha.

One day I will get a Red female and plan on the name Freiya.

How about Loki ?
Loki
Loki is the trickster god. Loki can manipulate just about anything, even having the ability to change his own form and gender. Loki has a love of pranks and will go to elaborate ends to play jokes on others. Loki can be selfish, but he is also the funniest of the Norse gods.

How about Loki ?
Loki
Loki is the trickster god. Loki can manipulate just about anything, even having the ability to change his own form and gender. Loki has a love of pranks and will go to elaborate ends to play jokes on others. Loki can be selfish, but he is also the funniest of the Norse gods.
You just described my Bogie. :rofl:

Here are the names one my list for male:
Lucifer, Ragnar, Floki, Loki, and Odin.

Female:
Lagertha, Kiara, Freya, Mila, Irina, and Nikita.

I have not thought about this as all.. Obviously. Hahaha

Was really really close to naming him Floki. He is such a crazy asshat that Floki would be just as appropriate. Yes, could have easily went with Floki, hahaha.

One day I will get a Red female and plan on the name Freiya.
The Vikings humor isn’t lost with me:devil:

It’s a cool feeling, having your boy out front, and other acknowledge the dogs respect of boundry:martini:

Wow he's doing great! New puppy owners need to use this as inspiration since it can be done if you put some effort into it.
Noted. I'm a new first time owner, only 5' weighing 110, so it is very important for my girl to follow my directions. My goal is for her to be with me at all times possible. And its a must that she be well behaved, focused and listening to me. I'm already thankful of the sweet smart girl she is now. I can't wait to see her as she matures.

@luckybeemer

IMHO, what you put in is what you will get out of her.

No lie, I worked with Ragnar daily for 15months, sometimes twice a day. He is no obedience champion but he is a lot better than he used to be. He is a bull.

Good luck and stick with it. May not initially see progress but in time y’all will get it.

Back