1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

R.I.P. Miesha

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Miesha and Baruch, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Miesha and Baruch

Miesha and Baruch Jr Member

There is not a day that goes by that you aren't on my mind... You gave me my life back, and for that I am truely grateful! Every day that you graced my life with your presence was a blessing... and I have no regrets, and I know I made the right decision... even though it broke my heart!

• Like Like x 7
  2. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

I just read this, I have tears and I feel your pain, I am sorry. They say
    time heals all wounds well I really wonder about that. I lost my Hunter
    in August of 09 and it still feels like yesterday. I was reading your poem
    I only wanted you............I had put the same one in the memorial for
    Hunter.

FOREVER IN YOUR HEART, AS HUNTER IS FOREVER IN MY HEART.

Your signature is wonderful. Bless you

• Like Like x 3
  3. bhr

bhr Novitiate

Steph I was looking at the pictures on FB last night I was in total tears!!!! RIP Miesha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

R.I.P

• Like Like x 1
  5. AxelRose

AxelRose Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss....Time is the only thing that will ease the pain until happy memories begin to fill your heart more every day. You now will have an angel watching over you.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dobieone

Dobieone Notable member

Sorry for your loss Steph. Run free Miesha and RIP!

7. FredC

FredC Guest

Two years yesterday.. No doubt you still think of your girl.. Run free Miesha. :(

• Like Like x 2
  8. CindyBee

CindyBee Notable member

I am so sorry for your loss. It's so hard when we love them so much! We just don't want to let them go.. but, we do.. because we love them so much.

• Like Like x 1
  9. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

We never really get over it.......it may get a little
    easier sometimes, but they are always with us
    no matter what. :love:

10. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

The memories never go away, and it seems we look for them every day no matter how much time passes. Though in time, it is easier to think of them and look back on their lives with smiles in place of the tears most o the time. It has been 22 months since I lost my girl and I still think of her and miss her every day.

• Like Like x 1