1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

R.I.P. Miesha

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Miesha and Baruch, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Miesha and Baruch

Miesha and Baruch Jr Member

Thank you soooooo much!!!

2. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm very sorry for your loss,thank you for giving Miesha a wonderful home,she was lucky to share life with you.Thank you also for being brave and wise enough to recognize that it reached the point where ending Miesha's pain was more important than your pain from losing her.I've lost my last 2 dobes from cancer and know that pain as do many others here,I hope you are able to get some small comfort in that you're in our thoughts and prayers.
    Don

• Like Like x 1
  3. heidi's mom

heidi's mom Notable member

i am sorry ..... RIP sweet one

• Like Like x 1
  4. lynz

lynz Novitiate

i am so very sorry to hear this Stephanie.

No time is ever enough but poor Miesha was so young.

Thinking of you all and I know Keela will now she her the way to go til you are all together again.

xx

• Like Like x 1
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh, the first thing I see this morning is this and I am crying before I start typing.....I am so sorry to read this. She was way too young. Such a loss. I know she is free of pain now and running with all our lost loved ones! She was so loved and I know one day her eyes will sparkle when they set sight on you coming to meet her!! RIP Sweet Miesha!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michele

Michele Jr Member

I'm sorry for your loss.

RIP and run free

• Like Like x 1
  7. Miesha and Baruch

I woke up at 5:00 this morning... looked over too her spot on the couch and just started balling this morning... I miss her so much... I let Baruch out front last night and he was howling... I have never heard that come out of him before!
    I miss her so much!

Thank you so much everyone for you support... it has meant so much too me over the last few weeks.

8. AandK

AandK Member

Stephanie,
    I am so sorry to hear about Meisha. She in running free now, out of pain. I hope that more people will listen to you when you talk about cruddy breeders.. I personally will defend Meishas honor by sticking to my guns when people are on the Dober Puppy Quest. Hugs and Dober Kisses from Wyoming

- Cathy

• Like Like x 1
  9. von Cosack

von Cosack Novitiate

Sorry Hon, you did a great job in handling her and now turn some of your attention to Barach, he will grieve too. Share some treats with him, sit and walk with him and think of some different places to visit with him. I know you don't feel like moving now but in a short time make yourself. I know what I'm talking about here, I have alot of experience in this department too, unfortunatley. I know she's proud of you, me too. Von.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Miesha and Baruch

Im hoping it stops raining soon so we can go and enjoy a hike... something I haven't been able to do in a month!

11. MeadowCat

MeadowCat Well-Known Member

Just saw this. I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'm really glad you were able to have so many good days with her in the last couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jen&Bambi

Jen&Bambi New Member

So sad!!!!

Prayers, thoughts and tears for you.

Meisha I am happy you are no longer suffering..no doubt you will be missed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. boogie

boogie Hot Topics Subscriber

sorry steph

• Like Like x 1
  14. Miesha and Baruch

Here is another beautiful one from a certain, photoshop savy friend... :)
    [​IMG]

I have some pictures from Miesha's last few days as well that I want to share!
    We visited with my mother, she has a beautiful garden...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Relaxing on the patio...
    [​IMG]
    She was actually allowed in the landscaping, well sort of.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then we stopped at my mom's neighbors house so that they could say good bye... I was so shocked when she actually got into the pool!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are a couple of the last pictures I have of the 2 of us together...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ahhh yes and who could forget my comic relief...
    [​IMG]
    Miesha just had to get one more but cleaning in...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  15. DLS

DLS Notable member

Sleep softly Miesha, rest in peace.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tatlim

tatlim Jr Member

Just read this and have tears streaming down my face.
    Run free pretty girl, pain free at the bridge.
    xx tina

• Like Like x 1
  17. Miesha and Baruch

I just want life to feel "ok" again...
    She is truely my angel now!

18. Damasyn

Damasyn Novitiate

ooO i wish I could tell you that you will snap back pretty quickly, but its been almost 2 yrs for me and i still find myself Bawling. My doggie soul mate is waiting for me upstairs.:sad0049:

• Like Like x 1
  19. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Kim is right it will take a while....but you can take comfort in the fact that you gave her the best poosible life and what you did for her the last month of her time here was just awesome!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jewels

Jewels Member

I am sory to hear about Meisha, good to see she was happy in her last days with you by her side.

• Like Like x 1