1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Oleg and Lana Pilipovski at www.eurodoby.com

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Tina, Sep 24, 2012.

1. kaloric

kaloric Notable member

I just finished reading that listing and was wondering the same thing, it makes no sense.

Trying to build more "Euro-cred" by including meaningless things somehow doesn't surprise me at all. I wonder why she doesn't mention the dog currently has a dog license in Dallas, from what you're saying, it sounds like that might be an even bigger deal than having an EU travel permit!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ataro

Ataro Notable member

The EU pass is definitely not a big deal. It's just a standardized vaccination booklet that is recognized as being official and regulated, developed to ease travel over borders within the EU. All I had to do to get Ashra her passport was take her to have her microchip scanned and recorded, and she had to be re-vaccinated against rabies (because her last shot was recorded in a non-EU booklet).

• Like Like x 1
  3. DreamValley

DreamValley Well-Known Member

4. Ataro

Ataro Notable member

Yes, I've talked to the breeder of KOD, why?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

But see, folks over here don't know that so it might look fancier to them and get them more money from folks that don't know better.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ataro

Ataro Notable member

Yep, of course it's for the moolah. It's just really sad.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Back to the slutty clothes - I'm not judging them for what they wear, but if they're putting things on their site trying to lure people in with things like sex appeal, or like I said before, using kids rather than telling you about the dogs, it's a red flag to me. For example, Boris' breeder posted all of the individual puppy shots with her kids and you know it was for the cuteness factor, but in reality he was one of the most insecure pups I've ever seen, so it took a ton of work to get him to trust us and be a normal dog.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

So we can bag on the clothes,just not the person wearing them?:confused:Just making sure.:DIn that case.........:rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Marinegeekswife

Pretend they're a member here. No personal insults...I'm watching you....:bat: LOL

• Like Like x 5
  10. Gelcoater

:eek:So,several years ago(read when you were 7;)) at this Madonna concert..........:D

• Like Like x 2
  11. Marinegeekswife

LOL! You always were trouble. :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gelcoater

:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gelcoater

focker.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

BIG SISTER walk softly and carry a big stick.

Gel LOVE the eye picture - Is DC going to be the next BIG BROTHER????

• Like Like x 1
  15. DreamValley

DreamValley Well-Known Member

It sounds like they produce great dogs .

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ataro

Ataro Notable member

When I emailed Andrea about 5 months ago, three females from Paradise were already reserved. And she sent me an email a week ago about the mating plans changing on top of that, so they're crossed off my list. As I said,when you're looking for first or second pick, the list of breeders who will a) give you first or second choice, b) haven't got those puppies reserved already ...becomes very short.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Deputy Dog

Deputy Dog Hot Topics Subscriber

If you really feel strongly about buying a puppy that was misrepresented, you do have legal options. I understand that the breeder operates out of Colony Texas.

• Like Like x 3
  18. dobie_lover_n_ga

dobie_lover_n_ga Novitiate

We bought a pup from Oleg & Lana Pilipovski that was advertised vWD clear through parentage. We had her tested before breeding and she is affected. We have contacted other owners with offspring of Bismark von Pressilla and their dogs are either carriers or affected so Bismark has to be at least a carrier.
    The breeder knew we wanted to breed this dog and didn't care about her health.
    This people don't care about the breed or dogs in general.
    HORRIBLE breeder!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

It appears that they are primarily following the trail of the Euro puppy brokers. Get titled dogs and breed them while knowing little themselves.

20. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Sorry to hear you had the experience. :( I just wanted to say welcome to the board and when you have time you should go to our intro section and tell us a little more about you and your girl.

• Like Like x 1