No really he IS purebred - or is he?

It does say it was "just a cheek swab". She could have swabbed any damn dog... because it certainly wasn't that orange dog.

Theres also Roxy's (the first red "doberman") great grandsire on Dam's side...
Kintanar's Teller v Tiler. There is a kennel in the Philippines that breeds... Min pins. Min pins come in this color. Seems too much to be a coincidence?

About Us – Tiler Miniature Pinschers

Oh this is interesting indeed
Screenshot_20190521-183933.png

Ugh and an upcoming breeding...
60256847_2297585323830813_6251285905319919616_o.jpg

I just found that one of the breeders in the pedigree did own a red min pin. I edited my post above with a pic.

Dear Nurse Ratched would have benefited from seeing this thread. Makes you realize why a breed standard exists.

These poor dogs. Look at Moto’s belly.

Why does the AKC even allow non-standard colors of dogs to be registered under breeds? Their whole thing is AKC REGISTERED! Any of their dogs can be purchased with limited or full registration (if you're willing to hand over a few hundred extra) which meeeeeens some @sshat can get two of their inbred dogs and start their own business selling all 9 Doberman Colors!

If AKC changed it so only breed standard colors could be registered under their intended breed, would that make these morons seem less reputable to the general public? I realize there are marking requirements for shows (ex: white patches of hair on the chest), but a black/rust Dobe with a larger than allowed white patch is a far cry from intentionally bred all red, all blue, white/cream, and melanistic dogs. Am I missing something?

Theres also Roxy's (the first red "doberman") great grandsire on Dam's side...
Kintanar's Teller v Tiler. There is a kennel in the Philippines that breeds... Min pins. Min pins come in this color. Seems too much to be a coincidence?

About Us – Tiler Miniature Pinschers

Oh this is interesting indeed
View attachment 95953

I would almost BANK money on the min pin

Couldn’t be a mal because mals don’t come in e/e and e/e isn’t in their genetics. They’re sable and clear sable as far as I’m aware.
But I believe min pins do!

Why does the AKC even allow non-standard colors of dogs to be registered under breeds? Their whole thing is AKC REGISTERED! Any of their dogs can be purchased with limited or full registration (if you're willing to hand over a few hundred extra) which meeeeeens some @sshat can get two of their inbred dogs and start their own business selling all 9 Doberman Colors!

If AKC changed it so only breed standard colors could be registered under their intended breed, would that make these morons seem less reputable to the general public? I realize there are marking requirements for shows (ex: white patches of hair on the chest), but a black/rust Dobe with a larger than allowed white patch is a far cry from intentionally bred all red, all blue, white/cream, and melanistic dogs. Am I missing something?

The way I think of it is, if it comes naturally in the breed it should be okay to be registered because of course you can’t change genetics or change what comes naturally.

BUT that being said I don’t believe that melanistic comes naturally to the breed, and e/e 100% doesn’t either.
So whole heartedly believe that if a new colour pops up like that the dog should have to be tested as well as parents as far back as possible to prove parentage AND a colour tested to either prove that 1. It’s a genetic mutation or 2. It’s the colour they say it is.
These people are getting away with this because they’re registering the dogs as other things then what they are and kennel clubs can’t do anything about it because they don’t know.
Albinistic is another thing though because it is labeled on the pedigree as WZ so even though it’s registered it’s damned through label.

If AKC can put more $ in their pockets, why not? Every instance of not protecting breed standard can be found by just following the money. If 50 new puppies with a "rare" color come up and they let them be registered, just look at the $$$ generated down the road with 500 new puppies produced with the "rare" color. What do they have to lose? What do they care if the dogs & owners are dealing with health issues? They are supposed to stand by the standards, not cave to the fads. And probably the moron owners of these colorful dogs are just hoping to get a litter out of them so they can pay the vet bills. It's sick on all sides. UGH.

Albinistic is another thing though because it is labeled on the pedigree as WZ so even though it’s registered it’s damned through label.

And talking about AKC and protecting the breed standard, why do they even allow the WZ registration? If it's WZ, just let the dog be a pet & live, but not breed & pass on the gene to AKC REGISTERED dogs??? If we can't count on AKC to look after breed standard then it's left up to responsible breeders who do. No serious responsible doberman fan could look at these dogs and think they need to have one, this sick breeder is appealing to fads and new owners who don't have a clue. Sorry, rant over.

Unfortunately, it came to the states with import papers stating it was a Fawn/Isabella & Rust Doberman. That is all AKC looks at. It does not require photos (to the best of my knowledge, but I've never imported) to grant AKC Registration. Sounds like they're padding litters to get false papers for mixed breed dogs,or duel sired litters from different breeds & shipped over here as "rare".

yeah i have to agree that their whole set of dogs looks "off" . I hate to judge, but they don't look healthy and those puppies looked way to skinny/wormy. He has a bit of a dobe "look" to him but a really bad version of obe, Then again he also looks like a bad version of a PH, a Ger Pinscher or a Mal. I'm trying to wrrap my head around the physique of their dogs in general, they all seem to have an odd and less than ideal build . Why would this randomly show up, how tf is that dog even listed as a fawn on its papers further why are they promoting and breeding non recognized/accepted colors.it's lowkey infuriating.

AKC was not designed to protect breed standards, the breed club does that. AKC is a registry so of course they will register anything they can. That's how they make their money.

It does not require photos

They do require photos. Very specific ones. They have to be 2 3"X5" color photographs, providing close-up front and side views of the dog in a standing position.

Have you guys spent time to actually scroll a decent way through her page? The amount of supporters she has is crazy. I would think the normal person would have enough common sense to be able to look at these puppies and adults and see that they are not healthy. Not that she doesn’t feed them, but that they are poorly bred.

I found one comment saying how this breeder is bringing healthy genetics back into the breed (diversity). That she is bettering the breed and it is what ever breeder should strive to be like. Unbelievable.

The sad part is that the dog we are talking about in terms to that golden color, wasn’t produced by her. So we know there is at least one breeder doing the same as her. And I read in a past post that she was only charging $1k for full registration. You know this will catch the eyes of people who should have no part in breeding dogs.

Have you guys spent time to actually scroll a decent way through her page? The amount of supporters she has is crazy. I would think the normal person would have enough common sense to be able to look at these puppies and adults and see that they are not healthy. Not that she doesn’t feed them, but that they are poorly bred.

I found one comment saying how this breeder is bringing healthy genetics back into the breed (diversity). That she is bettering the breed and it is what ever breeder should strive to be like. Unbelievable.

The sad part is that the dog we are talking about in terms to that golden color, wasn’t produced by her. So we know there is at least one breeder doing the same as her. And I read in a past post that she was only charging $1k for full registration. You know this will catch the eyes of people who should have no part in breeding dogs.

Thank you! This puts these cheap, poorly breed, questionable lineage dogs out there to be bred over and over again because they are sold on Full Registration likely doing the same thing she is doing... breeding to melanistics & Albinos. With breeders like that, eventually we'll end up with ticked coat patterns or white undercoats.

I scrolled though and didn’t see any negative comments either, but 1K for these dogs huh. I wonder if she can make me a polka dot Doberman. Black with gold dots please!

Back