Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Need help from anyone in canada.

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Doberman1994, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ArdynBane

ArdynBane Jr Member

I believe ear cropping is still legal in Ontario - however, they are unfortunately gearing towards banning it some time or another. It's really only a matter of time before ON bans it too...

2. ArdynBane

ArdynBane Jr Member

I'm in Ontario and unfortunately I do not know of reputable vets who can do good crops... I am sure there is someone in Toronto or in that area I assume.

I heard Dr. Staples in London, ON was amazing apparently before he retired, but I heard from someone else that he trained the new owner of Staples Animal Hospital to do amazing crops too but I'm not sure if she actually does them due to the backlash of the public being against cropping. I have never dealt with Staples Animal Hospital just hearsay, but might be worth the call to see?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Thank you for tagging me on this. Fortunately, I got them involved with AKC Trick Dog and things have changed drastically. Seems she was having the same issue with her girl as I was with Diva. We just hadn't found that activity that really made them focus, work hard/learn quick and the dynamics have improved 10 fold. Selene will be staying in Canada.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1