Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Naughty puppy thread - post your pics

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by JanS, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Welcome to the naughty puppy thread. Hahahaha
    Yes.....
    I mean to laugh and seek joy through this as my two are 16mo old and will still chew bedding (most specifically)
    Maddie's (my beagle) bed, with her in it no less. :rofl::rofl::facepalm::facepalm:
    It's more so my female that does it when I am not watching her. My male Bogie was the sheet rock chewer and swallower of rocks and sponges.
    It gets worse before it gets better. This is why mine are not allowed any bedding of any kind at any time unless they are in my jeep or truck. When in the vehicle they are purely angelic.:thumbsup:
    Keep us updated as we find naughty puppies entertaining unless it's ours.:down:

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. alphafemale

alphafemale Notable member

Solar light cemetery. There is no such thing as mom time mom.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Nice try ruined by puppy :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, those are really demolished...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. alphafemale

alphafemale Notable member

Mila finds them in the yard, grabs, and takes off running laps. One bite and done. Then decides to grab the little pieces to crunch more. Don't ask me how that plastic doesn't hurt her mouth. :facepalm: I'm just glad she doesn't eat the plastic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Regalis

Regalis Notable member

My assholes still don't get bedding, not even in the truck. In all fairness, the lab is fine, he hasn't chewed anything up in quite a long time. But Kaizer?! Holy hell Batman the teenage phase is trying. And he knows better! His biggest fascination is anything papery. Pile of junk mail that was on the table?! Shredded while I tended to the kitten. Blanket my Gma sent over because it had a hole in it and she thinks my dogs are abused because they don't have beds? Torn to a million pieces. (*Note - she doesn't really think they are abused, but she's primarily owned small and toy breeds so doesn't always grasp my "military rules" and she's old and German and telling her "no thanks" is pointless). Some days I really wonder wtf I was thinking when I brought him home, but then he's all cuddley and cute and all is forgiven, sorta. Plus, "my dog ate it" is totally a legit excuse for not paying hospital bills, right?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

That is such a legit excuse! I had no idea that dogs actually did that until Kaiser put his slob all over some receipt that I needed for a return. When I gave the receipt to the cashier I told her "the dog actually tried to eat that" she was not impressed lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wildlife Gal

Wildlife Gal New Member

I wish I could send a pic, but the pup tried to eat my prescription glasses, and I can't see! Little imp nicked them out of my lap, and before I knew it I heard a weird crunching/cracking sound...I think that was the arm coming off...the lenses although intact are completely scratched and pockmarked!! Oh well, I was overdue for a new prescription anyway - I just can't figure out how she managed to steal them right under my nose, out of my lap, without me noticing...beware of "Stealth Dog"!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

6F8697FE-1292-4402-8D76-F827325E4B2A.jpeg Shadow’s wood working skills.
    Oh and last week she decided that the other corner needed to match. So now both sides are chewed up !

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 3
  10. Tropicalbri's

My female chewed up over 8 pairs of my husbands glasses, thank goodness it was cheaters but still that gets expensive.
    Now why do I think we will be seeing a lot more of you on this thread?:rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Wildlife Gal

Wildlife Gal New Member

12. Wildlife Gal

Wildlife Gal New Member

Haha! Probably not, I am just her foster Mum - she will be off to her forever home, soon :(

• Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  13. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

They are very fast!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

The worst is when there is a perfectly good chew toy laying right next to them while they are doing their damage!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Is she still a puppy like in your profile pic? She is so cute!

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Wildlife Gal

Wildlife Gal New Member

That pic was taken a just few days ago, when she was 8 wks old.

• Like Like x 4
  17. MarkChambers

MarkChambers Member

BBB6DD4E-03E5-44EB-882A-DE08611B247E.jpeg

Title of the book? "How Dogs Think"

• Funny Funny x 6
  18. Tropicalbri's

Mine tore up the Cesar Milan book
    "Raising The Perfect Dog":rofl::rofl:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

They know... :eekwtf:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Apparently Albert was hungry for some peanut butter cookies this morning, and he ate a chocolate muffin too. LOL
    Chewed up cookies Dec 3 17.JPG

In all fairness I left the stuff in a bag on the love seat so I could take it with me and it must have been too tempting.

• Funny Funny x 6