Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Naughty puppy thread - post your pics

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by JanS, Sep 2, 2016.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I just thought it would help those going through the teenage phase if we shared some of the things our pups have done at that age. It gets so much better and while there might be frustration when it happens, I have to think back and chuckle and love them all the more.

The carpet with Della.
    Carpet damage Oct 09.jpg

The wall with Della. She didn't get into much, but when she did...
    Wall 4 sized.jpg

Can't remember who did this.
    Mess on floor Feb 28 14.JPG

Both in bed with chewed wubbie Apr 11 6.JPG

Chewed books May 16 14.JPG

Chewed speedlight May 2014.JPG

Cigs chewed up Feb 22 13.jpg

Nail clippers chewed.jpg

Merrel shoes chewed Nov 2012.jpg

Chewed up shoe June 24 12.jpg

Shoes chewed from side.jpg

Leash chewed up.jpg

I have a lot more, but I thought I'd let the rest of you post your pics.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. NikiL02

NikiL02 Formerly Nlr02 $ Forum Donor $

Oh god... I'm scared.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheDoctor'sMom

TheDoctor'sMom Hot Topics Subscriber

I am always so thankful that we never had these issues with TD! He just marks :censored: and I certainly don't ever take pictures of that!

• Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  4. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Lol ya can't post destruction pics lol Ares never was lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Don't worry, Jan. I know you'll get plenty of response here, but I happen to also be one that hasn't endured much destruction.

The worst transgression I can report is with my previous Dobe, Dax. I had bought my wife a pair of nice slippers. She wore them once before Dax tore out the lining in one. I looked and searched pretty hard to find a replacement insole liner and actually found one. Wasn't perfect, but did the job.

Oh, actually the bully breed female we fostered destroyed a sunglasses case but didn't hurt the sunglasses. She also destroyed a child car seat. I think it was my fault because I had driven my daughter to a doctor appointment and forgot to let the dog have a potty break. She did not soil the car as she sat in it in the parking garage, but she did destroy out of stress. Good girl.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

image.jpg image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
  7. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:spit::rofl: Sorry, but some of those really got me laughing this morning!! Love the cigarette one! OMG.......

I have to agree with @AresMyDobie I really have not had a dog that did a lot of damage. I did have my GSD chew a Tide box at my mothers house back before I was married. But no pics. :whoop:

I do have one from my first Doberman that showed a bit of separation anxiety. lol I came home to this one day.
    'Separation angiety'.JPG

No destruction. Just a gathering of few of my clothing and shoes along with his toy duck! I guess he needed my scent with him. :love:

• Like Like x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  8. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

@JanS THANK YOU so much for this thread...Me and @Tropicalbri's have been consoling each other with our exuberant puppy stories. It does REALLY help to know that this is NORMAL, and that others are struggling with the same issues. Especially when you are wondering if you bit off more than you can chew! LOVE IT! Hopefully I won't have many NEW pictures to post! LOL I Laughed so hard at these pictures!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Tropicalbri's

Get a new SD card for your camera. Hahaha, I think it is just beginning. Lol

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. WiglWerm

NOT my new TOOOYYYYY!!!!! Arrgghh! 20160903_090619.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  11. Tropicalbri's

Ouch. They can't wait till it gets old they have to chew it in the first week. :/
    I know you have more pictures.:rofl::rofl:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. WiglWerm

Yeah...your right! Here's some more... 20160903_092352.jpg 20160903_092440.jpg 20160903_092526.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

"Don't look at me! It just exploded!" ;)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 9
  14. bomary

bomary Hot Topics Subscriber

1st pic..."Thanks for bringing me to work. Oh...and, did you still need this paint stir stick?"
    2nd pic..."Oh hang on, I think this is it...turn left on the next street. By the way...would you agree that those barriers for the car are a joke?...back to my seat belt I guess..."

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 6
  15. Tropicalbri's

• Like Like x 2
  16. WiglWerm

Since we are now in full blown doberteens we have decided to forgo a Christmas tree this year. :( A mini one on the dining room table I think will have to do. This is a big deal for me, as Christmas is my biggest decorating time. Garland on the stairs ornaments galore...but I have to be practical...OH the things we sacrifice for our babies! lol
    She would LOVE to chew on this! 106.jpg

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Ooooo, how beautiful!

I can picture an image of Ruby swinging off that garland on the staircase. Lol
    She'd be in her element!

So, you're not going with the latest craze.....hanging a tree upside-down from your ceiling? Lol :wideyed:

image.jpeg

*Not my photo*

• Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. NikiL02

NikiL02 Formerly Nlr02 $ Forum Donor $

I've always wanted a Portal 2 Christmas tree. Guess this year is the year!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tropicalbri's

image.jpg image.jpg We usually do 3 trees every year. 1 inside and 2 outside. The one in back outside will not be put up. :-(
    Inside we will still put it up but I will have scat mats around it.

The pups can't get to the front yard where most of our decorations are so we will have our other tree out there.

• Like Like x 5
  20. WiglWerm

This could work LOL tree.jpg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 3
    • Like Like x 1