1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

MY SWEET SWEET SCHAUDEH, MY WHITE ANGEL

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by My Mateese, May 16, 2013.

1. Luvmydoberman

Luvmydoberman Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your girl, Schaudeh. But take heart in knowing she had a good and long life with you. Some animals never get to experience that. I have had to go through this twice in the last year and a half with my two old girls, Pansi and Daisy. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. swillia2

swillia2 Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry ! Big hugs sent from me and Ellie may xx

• Like Like x 1
  3. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

I want to say one mote thing

One of my best friendd Jim and onlu a friend has a son Jake, well Jake was terrified of dogs after being bitten. I told Jake ....come and spend some time with me and my girl I PROMISE YOU

• Like Like x 1
  4. My Mateese

(WHOOPS) YOU SHE WILL NOT BITE after coaxing him he came and spent time. He told me he LOVED HER and how he knew all dogs would not bite.

MY SWEET SWEET SCHAUDEH

HUGS EVERYONE

• Like Like x 3
  5. My Mateese

I am using my phone typing this so excuse the typo errors PLEASE.