Liberty and her new EuroDogDesign's collar

Liberty & Justice

Formerly Sophia's Justice
Hot Topics Subscriber
Hello all,

Liberty is such a joy to have around so I figured I'd spoil her a bit early and get her a collar for Katja at EuroDogDesigns. WOW she's looks awesome and it's so adjustable it actually fits her now on the lowest setting, so that will be nice to last for years and years to come.

file-32.jpg

file-30.jpg

Thank you for posting these Stephen. She is such a lowly girl, and a bit of bling doesn't hurt. I can't believe she is already so big that it fits her! Wow she's growing up fast. :)

Jan (or someone) would you be able to move this to my sponsor forum? Thank you. :D

She looks gorgeous in it and I guess she's growing up!

I'll go ahead and move this to the Euro Dog Designs. :)

If I get the chance I am coming back as Doberman, they are so spoiled:),little miss Liberty looks beautiful in her new big girl collar, I cannot believe how fast she has grown, glad she is everything you dreamed of , I hope Justice got a treat as well Stephen ;)

Well Justice received a really nice collar from a rescue organization out of California, plus he got a custom made collar tag. He got the really nice collar from true collars so Liberty needed some bling to match.

Yeah she's growing like a weed Judith

Back