Legend’s Journey Begins

That is so cool Bri! Wish I lived closer.... it’s a shame we do not have anything of that sorts around here.

I pm’ed Sinead last week, for ANY recommendations, but she hasn’t gotten back to me. Pm’ed her again today just in case she got too busy.

Really would like to emerse Freyja in something of that sort and hell, send old Rag too to freshen his ass up.

I pm’ed Sinead last week, for ANY recommendations, but she hasn’t gotten back to me. Pm’ed her again today just in case she got too busy.
Her schedule is so busy I was lucky to get Legend in. She travels a lot to different states training police K9s and handlers on scent work. That is her passion.

If we were not friends I doubt she would have agreed to take on Legend.
She is on the road to NC in March to train there so I managed (with luck) to get 3wks of training for Legend while she is home for a month.
I will ask her about trainers around your area. We are in contact daily but I have been swamped at the clinic so we only communicate early, early morning and late at night.

His eyes have always looked like he is an old soul, even when I first picked him up.

It may sound sentimental and crazy but there are times he looks at me or does something and I immediately see Bogie and sense his presence.

She just pm me back Bri.

I am excited to have a recommendation from her that I can pursue. So many quacks around here!!

He's doing great! Interesting that she doesn't use any verbal commands at all.

I have a video from today that I need to post. He has really engaged and having fun with the bite work. It’s amazing how much he has improved in just a couple days.

He will be going to Cape Coral tomorrow for a few days to meet Sinead’s team and do more training and bite work with them.

He really is doing great! I bet he sleeps well during down time.

Back