Joy & Sky - Oeps! They Did It Again...

Dakota

Hey Everyone,

Like always, another heavy photo dump... Enjoy & let me know what you think.

Greetz,

Dakota

P.s: Give the page some time to load... there are 30 photo's.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Beautiful Dobes beautiful shots. I love the head close ups and
them playing having such a good time in and out of the water.
Very very nice pictures.

They make a beautiful pair. I see they're already "fighting" like sisters, lol. Joy has an adorable face in the curious head-tilt photo. I love Sky's pointer-like pose, lol. Great photos!

Beautiful shots! It looks like they're getting along very well already too! I'm way jealous of your scenery as well - beautiful. :ty:

I'm way jealous of your scenery as well - beautiful. :ty:

This was taken in the middle of a forest, it's really cool... You can go for a walk, throw a ball around on several open fields and you can take your dog swimming on this little beach area... It's great !

Beautiful Dogs. What is the Age difference... that black one is thick and such a Beautiful girl!

Joy turns 4 years in November and has Hypothyroidism, she has some weight issues because of that but I'm not going to give her any less food because she already gets like 250 grams a day. We're exercising her more and give her a little less treats.

Sky is 5 months (born on December 1st 2010)

Great pics Dakota. Your girls look wonderful and like the had a lot of fun.

Is Sky by any chance trying to get above Joy in the pecking order? She looks like it in a couple of the pictures.

I love swimming with the dogs. It's so much fun. Keep the pics coming. ;)

Is Sky by any chance trying to get above Joy in the pecking order? She looks like it in a couple of the pictures.

She's not really trying anything like that as far as I know, she will run to Joy and play but I don't have the feeling she's trying to do it because she wants to be the leader, even if she tried, Joy will nip that in the butt right away.

She's not really trying anything like that as far as I know, she will run to Joy and play but I don't have the feeling she's trying to do it because she wants to be the leader, even if she tried, Joy will nip that in the butt right away.

:thumbsup:
Good thing you have a good girl like Joy to help you raise Sky. It's always easier when you have another dog to take care of some of the discipline. :)

Back