I think you are right about the T shirt. I know I will be buying two new ones for the pups since Hurricane season starts in June. Ugh!! I adopted Maddie from the pound last year. She is 10 and has lots of pep to her step after I got the extra weight off of her. She is a little jewel. I love to see the seniors get adopted!!I am thinking that if you start out with the shirt then it may work better because the pup will hopefully avoid ever getting anxious. I could be off base though.
Haha on your beagle! My schnauzer would sleep through everything except the doorbell and food bowl. I'm not gonna lie, I miss the quietness that she brought! Best dog I've ever had, and she was a senior dog rescue from a pound.
Awesome for you to adopt her. There are so many in the shelters. Just breaks my heart.
