Vincent's Mom
Novitiate
Hello everyone. Some of you from a while back may remember me from a few years ago as Vinnie's mom. Well it's been a while and I completely forgot my info so here I am back again as Vincent's mom
we have been traveling the states for a few years and have had such an awesome time! My boy sure does love to adventure! I finally set up a base camp with internet so were back. I have a question for you all after a quick skim of topics I did not see an answer so...for extreme hot weather that reaches over 110 degrees what shoes do you guys recommend? Each pair I try winds up falling off his feet due to the feet being so large but ankle being so tiny. Answers appreciated!
we have been traveling the states for a few years and have had such an awesome time! My boy sure does love to adventure! I finally set up a base camp with internet so were back. I have a question for you all after a quick skim of topics I did not see an answer so...for extreme hot weather that reaches over 110 degrees what shoes do you guys recommend? Each pair I try winds up falling off his feet due to the feet being so large but ankle being so tiny. Answers appreciated!