• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Farewell to Ladybug

I'm so sorry Ingrid. It's never easy to lose one you love so dearly, no matter the reason. Ladybug had a life because of you and she was loved. You gave her the greatest gift of all, a chance at life. She lived it to the fullest.

RIP beautiful girl. Run free.

Curious. How is Hans handling her being gone?
He's handling it well. He has been a little more clingy but more playful as well now that we don't have to worry about getting the excitement level too high in the house and triggering Ladybug's aggression. Jack is also gone. He's been away for medical reasons, so it's just the two of us right now.

I just came across some photos of Ladybug and couldn't believe how gray she got. I don't remember her that way. I had a little cry even almost 2 years later.

I just came across some photos of Ladybug and couldn't believe how gray she got. I don't remember her that way. I had a little cry even almost 2 years later.
Oh gosh those tears always come at memories no matter how long it's been.

Such a coincidence I was looking at some pics of Maxie very late in life and was thinking similar. Very different than that spry young darker firecracker from your deep memories. Had a tear, and saluted to the all time greatest jolly ball handler ever.

Bless you!

I went to the beginning of the thread to catch up. What a special little girl she was. I loved reading how inspiring she was. What you learnt from her going forward.
I shed a tear often thinking about the boys I lost. I often catch myself talking to Kobi and telling him all about Jake & Max and the wonderful memories that we shared. It feels good to share!

To know the love of a dog is an honour in itself. Hold onto those wonderful memories and remember she walks alongside you, everyday!

It brings an ache to my heart just reading of all the losses here on DCF. Each one special in their own way and dearly missed. :(

Back