1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Drogon (Apollo from Lipar Land)

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Drogon, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Lucian

Lucian Member

My heart goes out to you :(
    It's very sad when we lose such a loved and cherished member of our family.
    May peace and comfort find its way to your heart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I put off reading this thread because I knew I would lose it.
    I am still in total shock over this and find myself breaking down thinking about Drogon. I look at my twins and it scares me to think it could happen to them or any of us here on the forum.
    My heart breaks for you. Drogon was definitely one of a kind and I admired him and his abilities a great deal.
    I can’t put the XDog vests on my twins without thinking of Drogon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I’m so very sorry about his passing. It was not something I would have ever expected and it was so tragic.
    When I found out I cried, Ares and Drogon were so close in age that it was like they truly grew up together:(
    I’m so glad to have known him and watch become such an incredible Doberman.
    I am beyond sorry for this worlds loss of an exceptional boy.
    Rip Drogon, you are severely missed, run free sweet boy.

• Like Like x 4
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

I figured it out from the chat box mid week. Right before I had to leave to go to the store and pick up the kid from school. So I had the 10 minute drive down the hill to process what I just read.

I must have been a sight, flannel and a beard almost DuckDynasty worthy, wiping tears from my eyes as I entered the grocery store.:rolleyes:

When I got home I had to read it again, because I couldn't believe I read it.

• Agree Agree x 4