• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Doberman Nail grooming tips

I got the Dremel 8100 cordless from Costco. It is quieter than the one that plugs in.

I see the screw. How is anyone supposed know that can be unscrewed?
We have the 8100 too and love it. The screw easily comes out with a fillips screwdriver to change the sanding drums.

My Heidi refuses to allow me to touch her nails .I have had 23 dogs in my life and she is the first I have struggled with. Is it too much Trauma to have three people hold her down with blanket and force her to relax . I have even thought of hanging her with a harness off the ground . Someone please help !

My Heidi refuses to allow me to touch her nails .I have had 23 dogs in my life and she is the first I have struggled with. Is it too much Trauma to have three people hold her down with blanket and force her to relax . I have even thought of hanging her with a harness off the ground . Someone please help !
We had one male years ago that would scream bloody murder & struggle to the point of being completely exhausted and stressed out. We decided the vet was the best option for him. Just a light sedative pill and once it kicked in, they had him done in 10 min.

Back