1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Crown Nobel Kennels BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by xphantsx, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

Please take your disagreement somewhere else. :wtf:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dogman12

Dogman12 Novitiate

I have never spoke a word on any forum before but I can not sit back and be falsely slandered . My apologies but I have been wronged and I’ve have excepted that fact but to be slandered falsely on forums deserves a response.

3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Ok, while I am not a moderator or part of the staff on this forum, I am a member. It seems to me you have both made your points and it is now a legal matter, not a forum matter.
    I along with many other members would like to see you both resolve this in private messaging as we have nothing to add or take from this conversation.

It is distracting from the forum for those that wish to converse with the health, training and well being and humor of their Dobermans.
    Too much negativity at this point.

• Agree Agree x 7
  4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thread closed. Both sides have aired their differences and it needs to be taken to private messages. This is not an attorney site and we will not get involved in personal conflicts.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.